PDA

View Full Version : Car boot sales - Saturday, Thurso Legion and Castletown Drill Hall

Loch not Lock
21-Apr-08, 11:13
Car boot sale at Thurso British Legion Sat. 26th. April between 2 and 5. Advertised in newsagent's window opposite The Pentland Hotel.

Loch not Lock
22-Apr-08, 10:05
Car boot sale at Thurso British Legion Sat. 26th. April between 2 and 5. Advertised in newsagent's window opposite The Pentland Hotel.

If you want to book a table ring Sandra on 896448. It is for a very good charity - Thor House.

Loch not Lock
24-Apr-08, 09:57
I am just putting on this post to bring it to the top as it does not seem to be advertised much around the town and I don't want to see it flop.:)

Anji
24-Apr-08, 13:07
Think the next one will be the one in Castletown drill hall next weekend.

It's on 10am until noon this Saturday.

Loch not Lock
25-Apr-08, 18:45
Don't forget 2 to 5 Thurso British Legion - Do your bit for a local charity.:)

3boys4me
25-Apr-08, 20:19
Just a reminder that there is a car Boot sale tomorrow at the Legion inThurso 2pm-5pm to raise funds for Thor house. i will be going and selling LOADS of Kids stuff- books toys etc. Come and grab a bargain !! Sorry it should say Saturday on the post- i was too hasty!

SunnyChick
25-Apr-08, 20:24
Just to remind all that there is a car boot sale on at Castletown on Saturday between 1000-1200hrs.

There will be 15 stalls with a lots of stuff so come and grab a bargain!

Candy floss, cups of tea and homemade shortbread on sale too so don't miss out!

:D

SunnyChick
25-Apr-08, 20:28
.... oops (forgot the important detail of where it actually is!)

Drill Hall in Castletown

SunnyChick
26-Apr-08, 19:37
:RazzThank you to everyone to came to our car boot sale at Castletown this morning.

The event was a huge success for Scottish Casualties Network, and with many a happy trader leaving with empty car boots at the end of the sale!

We hope to host another car boot sale in the near future.

Kevin Milkins
26-Apr-08, 20:00
Went to both with wife and she was delighted with a few bargains she picked up. Well done to all those that make the effort to put these events together.