PDA

View Full Version : Changelings Book 1 James A McVean

unicorn
19-Apr-08, 12:54
I had the absolute pleasure last night to read Changelings Book 1 Dragons and Demons by James A Mcvean.
Firstly I would say I started to read this book and just didn't stop, it was so easy to get into and flowed beautifully. The story is not at all heavy and James's style of writing is magical ,it is so easy to picture in your mind everything that is going on. This book had me hanging onto every word right up until the end and I will be starting book 2 soon and can't wait to see what happens next, all I ask James is that you don't do a Steven King on me and take 17 years to finish the series :lol:
It was refreshing reading a book that has no bad language in it and is written for all ages and truly works.
Well done James and may you have many many more in the future and reach great success you absolutely deserve it, I will have all of them in pride of place on my bookshelf :D
Anyone looking for a book with substance, story and beautiful writing style I would suggest you give this a try.
You will not be disappointed.

JamesMcVean
20-Apr-08, 00:11
Wow Unicorn!
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it!
Would be delighted to hear what you think of the other 2 books!
Cheers
James

unicorn
20-Apr-08, 11:10
You are very welcome James and the thanks are all mine. You will be the first to know how thay go and really looking forward to reading them just gotta get all the jobs done so I can just sit down and get lost in them uninterupted :lol:

JamesMcVean
23-Apr-08, 15:36
Hi there

If anyone wants a free copy of the Ebook PDF or Word Doc of this book, I will email it to you No probs....it is always good to get feedback lol

All the very best

James