PDA

View Full Version : help

juliecrow
18-Apr-08, 23:12
:Dhiya.i'm in wick for 2 weeks,any single 40's guys out there fancy makin my holiday full of fun and good memories. :)

Metalattakk
18-Apr-08, 23:42
Is this what we're reduced to nowadays? Sad days, right enough.

R.I.P. forum.caithness.org.

DeHaviLand
19-Apr-08, 00:08

You're just upset cos you're too old :lol:.

Now, me, on the other hand, I'm not in Wick :(

Boozeburglar
19-Apr-08, 00:12
Are we talking guys in their 40s or 40s guys?

:)

thebigman
19-Apr-08, 09:07

Post makes far more sense than some of the moaning crap we get on here.

PS Unfortunately not in Wick and a decade to late :-)

northener
19-Apr-08, 09:14

C'mon Metalattak, you're just trying to throw the rest of us hopefuls off the scent.

Juliecrow, good luck! I'd jump at the chance but Mrs N - she say 'NO!'.

Thumper
19-Apr-08, 09:19
Good for you Juliecrow....at least she is trying to meet people! x

telfordstar
19-Apr-08, 10:10
To be honest I dont think it matters anymore what anyone posts here on the org forums. There are certain people who dont seem to like anything exciting or interesting being posted on here and go out of their way to make their feelings about it very clear. Some folk are just "set in their ways" about what they post and others like to "cause a bit oh trouble".

My message id get a grip let folk post what they want and if you dont like the subject DONT POST ON IT.

My wishes of best of luck to you juliecrow and enjoy your visit.
Oh and happy posting.

Venture
19-Apr-08, 10:56
To be honest I dont think it matters anymore what anyone posts here on the org forums. There are certain people who dont seem to like anything exciting or interesting being posted on here and go out of their way to make their feelings about it very clear. Some folk are just "set in their ways" about what they post and others like to "cause a bit oh trouble".

My message id get a grip let folk post what they want and if you dont like the subject DONT POST ON IT.

My wishes of best of luck to you juliecrow and enjoy your visit.
Oh and happy posting.

I must be missing something on here. Where about on the forum are the interesting and exciting threads? I must also of misssed the fact that the org now gives a free dating service to females in their 40's. How exciting, I haven't filled in my DOB on here so I can pretend Im 40 and sign up. What an opportunity for all the lonely watchers and lurkers to now become org members and meet the woman of their dreams. Open the flood gates and let "Dating" commence.

PS Maybe now all the regular posters we haven't seen for weeks will come back and have an interesting and stimulating debate with the "dates" and "daters" on how it all went.

Was that a "scorrie" I just saw flying past? Sorry folks he had a look but just flew on. I wonder why?

Boozeburglar
19-Apr-08, 12:04
Could it be that the poster initiated this thread in the interests of mirth?

DeHaviLand
19-Apr-08, 12:08

Surely not? I thought we were only allowed the bland banality of posts like "how did you get your user name" and "what you having for tea tonight".

Mirth? Thats gonna get some infraction points ;):lol:

Venture
19-Apr-08, 12:12

Im rolling about the floor with the glee, hilarity, merriment, jollity and joviality of it all. [lol]. How lucky am I. What a way to start off a weekend. :lol:

Kevin Milkins
19-Apr-08, 13:03
I am also a decade past my sell by date
But I am one lady owner and never raced or rallied:lol:

Sapphire2803
19-Apr-08, 13:11
You can borrow mine for a week if ya like ;)

Venture
19-Apr-08, 14:53
You can borrow mine for a week if ya like ;)

....now Sapphire we all know he'd prefer to be at home washing all those dishes[lol]

ciderally
19-Apr-08, 16:27
[quote=Sapphire2803;375032]You can borrow mine for a week if ya like ;)[/quote

thanks for giving me a good laugh....:lol:

and good luck juliecrow...well done and enjoy..

angela5
19-Apr-08, 17:56
I think if you head into one of the bars in Wick you'll soon pick yerself up a 40 something man to play with for 2weeks.[lol]

TBH
19-Apr-08, 19:20
I think if you head into one of the bars in Wick you'll soon pick yerself up a 40 something man to play with for 2weeks.[lol]Is that years old or stone?:lol:

martin macdonald
19-Apr-08, 19:26
:Dhiya.i'm in wick for 2 weeks,any single 40's guys out there fancy makin my holiday full of fun and good memories. :)
good on you doll. for your guts feel free to pm

angela5
19-Apr-08, 19:41
Is that years old or stone?:lol:

There is plenty of either [lol]

sweetpea
19-Apr-08, 19:57
hiya.i'm in wick for 2 weeks,any single 40's guys out there fancy makin my holiday full of fun and good memories. :)

Don't blame ya Julie, I'd be the same:(

moureen
19-Apr-08, 20:18
Good on you Juliecrow!! I did ask last summer if any one had a spare pillion seat but no replies!!! Let me know how much fun you had and good luck.