PDA

View Full Version : Music for me in Caithness?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Apr-08, 20:24
When ye've done yer shopping ye go into a taxi in Caithness,and MFR are playing "Where the Streets Have No Name",thank you MFR and god bless.

Bobinovich
18-Apr-08, 21:33
Sorry but it's got to be 'Four Seasons in One Day' by Crowded House - swear that was written about Caithness :lol:

TBH
18-Apr-08, 22:13
When ye've done yer shopping ye go into a taxi in Caithness,and MFR are playing "Where the Streets Have No Name",thank you MFR and god bless.Ye canna beat the boss, I've seen Bono on stage With springsteen and it was embarrassing to watch Bono fail miserably to match up to the big man.

Boozeburglar
19-Apr-08, 00:17
Ye canna beat the boss, I've seen Bono on stage With springsteen and it was embarrassing to watch Bono fail miserably to match up to the big man.

You're right.

What made him think he could match Bruce pound for pound in the Pro-Am Chippendales?

:)

TBH
19-Apr-08, 06:43
You're right.

What made him think he could match Bruce pound for pound in the Pro-Am Chippendales?

:)Chortle, chortle Booze, I thought they looked more like Chip 'n Dale.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
25-Apr-08, 18:51
I never mentioned Bono.I was talking about "Where the Streets Have No Name",when a keyboard clashes into the sweet sound of a guitar,then a bass and a drum.Aye fair enough Bono dis start to sing,but I'm more a U2 music fan.I've more respect for the other three guys than I have for Bono.Now Bono ain't a great singer,but the emotion in his voice makes ye feel he's screaming it out to me.His singing is mediocre,his lyrics are superb.

TBH
25-Apr-08, 21:06
Aye fair enough Bono dis start to sing.And that is where it all starts to go wrong.:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Apr-08, 17:44
And that is where it all starts to go wrong.:lol:

How does it go wrong.One of ma favourite moments in music is when the lightning technician seems to have attached his system to the Edge's guitar and every strum seems to reflect into the light show.Then Larry and Adam join in and the atmosphere is electric co.Then Bono sings,a singer and a guitarist give one look to each other.

That look to some says U2 suck eggs.

To me,that look says to me,"you,Larry and Adam and me have worked oor bollocks off for this and ye know what kid,I think we've done it"

For me,they have.A helluva lot of bands have thought this too and still going strong.:D