PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat?

JamesMcVean
16-Apr-08, 08:40
My wee niece saw a Large Black Cat near Georgemas Junction a short time back, has anyone seen or heard anything about this? Is it a panther? or an extremely well fed tabby LOL

unicorn
16-Apr-08, 09:24
I was in a car that we spotted an extremely large black cat with a long tail in the same place but that would have been 15 years ago now so I am sure no connection lol.

chaz
16-Apr-08, 09:25
My wee niece saw a Large Black Cat near Georgemas Junction a short time back, has anyone seen or heard anything about this? Is it a panther? or an extremely well fed tabby LOL
A while ago in the winter i thought it was a very large cat i caught sight of when taking my kids to the early train, but wasnt sure.It was almost as big as a small collie.

Hibeechick
16-Apr-08, 09:50
Not in the area, but a large black cat like creature ran across the road infront of me and other on coming cars just beside pitlochery a few years back. What a fright I got! Still swear to this day it was a panther.

ExoticQueen
16-Apr-08, 18:46
ive seen a black panther near the same place about 2 year ago it was defiantly a black panther it was the early hours off the morning just before christmas am not the only one too have seen one there.

JamesMcVean
16-Apr-08, 19:13
Wow
Forget the Beast of Bodmin moor....What about the Caithness Cat....or something more sinister LOL

Any Ideas??

LOL

unicorn
16-Apr-08, 19:17
maybe we should tell british big cats team see if they find anything :lol:

balto
16-Apr-08, 21:13
this story has been going round for years, mayby there is some truth in it.

sids
16-Apr-08, 21:38
this story has been going round for years, mayby there is some truth in it.

If you've seen it, you know it's true. Otherwise you'll never know. I saw it about 25 years ago near Borestone Quarry.

Keep to the road; stay off the moor, lads.