PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would share...

balto
15-Apr-08, 19:34
I found out the other day that i was expecting my 4th baby, which we are thrilled about. also found out today that my due date at the moment is the 15th of december, so it is going to be a busy christmas, which will be brilliant.:Razz:Razz

Rie
15-Apr-08, 19:39
congratulations!!!!!

cuddlepop
15-Apr-08, 19:43
I found out the other day that i was expecting my 4th baby, which we are thrilled about. also found out today that my due date at the moment is the 15th of december, so it is going to be a busy christmas, which will be brilliant.

Congrats Balto and family.
Now make sure you have that new addition a day early,all the "bestest" people are born on the 14th.;)

Just dont expect them to let you have the last word,as many a skelp I got from my father for being cheeky.I remember honestly not knowing what he meant by being cheeky as to me it was my opinion .:lol:

Ash
15-Apr-08, 19:44
congratulations balto!!!

:D:D

miranda
15-Apr-08, 19:44
awwww congrats balto !!!!!:)

telfordstar
15-Apr-08, 19:48
congrats balto. I have 3 kids and my youngest is on 6th dec and my second youngest is on 4th dec thatnk heavens my oldest is in june:D

carasmam
15-Apr-08, 20:19
Congratulations Balto & co xx:D

ciderally
15-Apr-08, 20:33
congrats to you all.....hectic xmas in your house..xx

chaz
15-Apr-08, 21:17
I found out the other day that i was expecting my 4th baby, which we are thrilled about. also found out today that my due date at the moment is the 15th of december, so it is going to be a busy christmas, which will be brilliant.:Razz:Razz

Congratulations xx
I was born on the 9th, my eldest son the 11th and my dad on the 16th.Definatly going to be a busy christmas and a great pressie xx

Julia
15-Apr-08, 22:23
My son was due on Christmas day but I had a section planned for the 12th of December which I was quite happy about as his birthday would the have been the 12th of the 12th (I'm the 7th of the 7th) but then they decided to bring my date in by one day so he was then born on the 11th, I think I got home on the 17th so just in time to take a few breaths before Christmas, not much else mind you!

donnalee1994
15-Apr-08, 22:24
Congrats Balto,im a xmas day baby so i no my mum had a busy xmas,best ov luck to you n yours x x

balto
16-Apr-08, 16:00
thanks to you all for your warm congratulations, fingers crossed everything goes ok. thanks again.