PDA

View Full Version : PC Repairs

jac1791
14-Apr-08, 20:23
Hi
If any one is needing a PC or laptop looked at for any reason I would strongly recommend Orger OCTANE, he has just sorted my PC, laptop my kids 2 laptops and my mums all within a few hours he had us all up and running.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO HIM -- PEACE - KIDS BOTH IN THEIR ROOMS ONLINE and I get the TV to myself-- YE HA

porshiepoo
15-Apr-08, 13:49
Completely agree there.
Octane fixed my laptop for me a few weeks back. He did so much more than just recover the drive for me (Lord knows how he managed that cos the DVD drive doesn't work), he also backed up everything on it for me first (stupidly I hadn't). I got the system back in better order than it was before, it runs completely perfectly and he even dropped it off here for me. Definately recommend Octane for fixing all your puter probs.

Thanks again Octane.

Liz
15-Apr-08, 14:29
That's handy to know.

Thanks!:D

the_count
15-Apr-08, 14:41
I am fortunate enough to know an excellent computer technician that does all my upgrading etc etc. ME lol

jac1791
22-Apr-08, 18:48
well u are lucky -- i find it hard if i have to do anything more tecnical that generally use the computer so luckily OCTANE has showed me lots so finding my way around slightly but he is always there either online or phone to answer all my questions and sort out all our problems..... if it hadnt been for OCTANE i think id have bought a new machine by now -- saving me loads - might get a holiday yet!!!! lol

octane
30-Aug-08, 17:00
aw cheers for that folks, glad yer happy with what I done :)

doyle
10-Nov-08, 19:21
I was put in touch with octane at the weekend (after my puter bit the dust) - pity I never knew about him before now. He did a super job for me retrieving all my files from my old hard drive (which was corrupt). I bought a new computer on Friday and he came and set it all up for me and re-installed everything - and more! I had xp on the old one and the new one has vista installed and a lot of it wasn't compatible but he found a way round it. I'm up and running now and I can't thank him enough - even if he doesn't think much of my taste in music (ha! ha!) - he knows what I mean! And to top it all - he doesn't charge the earth.

THANKS AGAIN OCTANE
Doyle

octane
15-Nov-08, 14:16
Thanks for the kind comments Doyle and delighted to have helped you out. :D

angela5
30-May-09, 14:18
A+ for Octane :D
Highly Recommended. Sorted my Laptop in no time, a big thank you Octane.

alanatkie
30-May-09, 15:17
Luckily for me my techie lives real near by - Lazytown :D