PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in this area

the_count
13-Apr-08, 22:58
Hi all, am new to the forum so bear with me lol. I have been birding since i was 8 or 9 so can usually name a bird on sight (forty odd years gets ya like that lol). I do a lot of photography in and around Wick so say hi if ya see me and if you have any news of any rare or scarce birds in the area i am always glad of the information. I got a few shots af the american wigeon and other birds on and around the Wick river and i will post a few if i ever get to figure out how to add em to a post (a few pointers please lol):Razz
regards
Andy (Alias the_count)

Seabird
14-Apr-08, 21:36
Hi all, am new to the forum so bear with me lol. I have been birding since i was 8 or 9 so can usually name a bird on sight (forty odd years gets ya like that lol). I do a lot of photography in and around Wick so say hi if ya see me and if you have any news of any rare or scarce birds in the area i am always glad of the information. I got a few shots af the american wigeon and other birds on and around the Wick river and i will post a few if i ever get to figure out how to add em to a post (a few pointers please lol):Razz
regards
Andy (Alias the_count)

There are several ways Andy.
The one i use is Photobucket.
If you open an account with Photobucket(all free) and save your pictures to a file, you then copy the IMG number under the pic and paste to your post.
When any one opens the post a picture will appear with anything you have written.
No worry about size photobucket sorts all that for you.
Colin

the_count
15-Apr-08, 15:23
i will keep that in mind colin but apparently i have to have posted 30 times before i can post pictures, which is a shame as a picture says so much more

Sapphire2803
15-Apr-08, 17:22
You could always put your pics on flickr (or similar) and just link to them for the time being.

the_count
15-Apr-08, 17:32
I can bide my time lol only ten more posts and i am there so shouldn't be to long.:lol: