PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

fuzz24
13-Apr-08, 12:39
Hi my friend has lost her cat,Busby lives at 73 Roxburgh road but hasn't been seen in 4 days now, he is tom cat, but has never been away from home this length of time , he's tabby and alot of white on him, still young, please check sheds etc, please the family is extremly concerned. Any info please call 07763662194:~(

luskentyre
13-Apr-08, 22:45
Hi - I'm really sorry to hear your friend's cat is missing. Are there any photos of Busby you could post?

I can put the information on the Cats Protection website if you like?

fuzz24
14-Apr-08, 13:02
Good news, Busby is homw i got him this morning up at Newton Hill, Thank you to the lady that phoned me to let me know he was there. He has filled his belly and is now sleeping!:D Thanks also for all the kind concern from the orgers

cat
14-Apr-08, 13:34
hi
glad you got him!! it was me that phoned you and saw him when i was out this morning but he ran from my dogs.
cat

Liz
14-Apr-08, 14:10
So glad that Busby is home safe and well. Well done cat!

Brucey549
14-Apr-08, 14:19
:D nice1 he'l be happy hes home safe and sound

carasmam
14-Apr-08, 15:15
Wow he travelled far !! Glad he's home safe and sound though. :D

luskentyre
14-Apr-08, 22:53
Really glad to hear that Busby is safe and well :-)

nanoo
15-Apr-08, 14:42
Good news, Busby is homw i got him this morning up at Newton Hill, Thank you to the lady that phoned me to let me know he was there. He has filled his belly and is now sleeping!:D Thanks also for all the kind concern from the orgers

I read this post on the day you put in on the org and i mentioned it to various people so we could all keep a lookout. I'm so happy for you that Busby has returned home safe and well. Give him a big hug from me and i've no doubt you'll spoil him rotten. Good on you girl, he deserves it.;)