PDA

View Full Version : Thighs, knees or ankles?

Moi x
12-Apr-08, 23:57
This thread was inspired by Boozeburglar's reading in the bathroom one, so blame him for it. ;)

Heard on the radio on the way to work yesterday:

A woman went into the bathroom and saw her man sitting on the toilet with his trousers around his ankles. She laughed and told him it was funny. He was not amused and asked what was funny about it. She told him that she only pulled hers down to her thighs or knees. After some discussion, and I paraphrase here, she concluded that he was doing a 'man thing' and that we women only pull ours down to our thighs, or maybe down to our knees at the furthest.

I am mid-way between a thigh person and a knee person. No, I wasn't sure either so I did the practical test.

Which one are you?

Please do the practical test first if you're not sure. :D

Moi x

wifie
13-Apr-08, 00:26
Brilliant thread! LOL

Anne x
13-Apr-08, 00:35
Brilliant thread! LOL

love it and voted [lol]

dogman
13-Apr-08, 03:22
i take my trousers and t-shirt off, cos when i gotta go, i gotta go!:D

Julia
13-Apr-08, 09:06
Looking at the poll options I though it was which bit of the leg do I like most, I was nearly straight in there with I'm a men's thigh person, luckily I took the time to read the accompanying post [lol]

balto
13-Apr-08, 10:12
funny the things you never really think about when you are doing it, i had to think for a minute before i voted. lol[lol][lol]

Boozeburglar
13-Apr-08, 13:07
Julia, I had already voted for thighs before reading!

I am definitely an ankles guy, how could it be any other way?

I love thighs most on women though, as in the three body parts mentioned.

:)

Lady In Bed
13-Apr-08, 13:37
I love my thighs and ankles!

Julia
13-Apr-08, 14:05
Julia, I had already voted for thighs before reading!

I am definitely an ankles guy, how could it be any other way?

I love thighs most on women though, as in the three body parts mentioned.

:)

Great minds think alike [lol] re thighs and I'm ankles too!

veekay
13-Apr-08, 17:56
Had to do the practical test first. Never really think about it you just do it.

anyway, Thigh.

lynne duncan
13-Apr-08, 19:22
like julia, glad i read the thread first
and judging by the results men are the total opposite from the wifies on this issue - interesting!

Margaret M.
14-Apr-08, 00:01
LOL, what a topic! I'm a thigh. Are the ankle people still ankle people in a public restroom?

Lolabelle
14-Apr-08, 09:45
I'm glad I read the first thread, as I wasn't going to vote as I didn't really have a preference. I like Dave's legs, all of them. But then I read the rest and decided to vote.

Cattach
14-Apr-08, 11:17
This thread was inspired by Boozeburglar's reading in the bathroom one, so blame him for it. ;)

Heard on the radio on the way to work yesterday:

A woman went into the bathroom and saw her man sitting on the toilet with his trousers around his ankles. She laughed and told him it was funny. He was not amused and asked what was funny about it. She told him that she only pulled hers down to her thighs or knees. After some discussion, and I paraphrase here, she concluded that he was doing a 'man thing' and that we women only pull ours down to our thighs, or maybe down to our knees at the furthest.

I am mid-way between a thigh person and a knee person. No, I wasn't sure either so I did the practical test.

Which one are you?

Please do the practical test first if you're not sure. :D

Moi x

Wear a kilt most of the time so does not apply. Why not - well I am a true Scotsman so nothing really to drop!!

dunderheed
14-Apr-08, 12:05
depends where i go. if in my own home where i know what has been on the flooor its ankles, however in public toilets or at work its knees

ciderally
17-Apr-08, 14:26
tee hee...like it ...voted thighs

teddybear76
17-Apr-08, 16:21
lol,i completely agree wae dunderheed:lol:

karia
17-Apr-08, 18:31
Men....ankles

children (both sexes).....ankles

Women....thighs or knees.

Message I am taking from this...only the female of the species evolves in their toilet habits..... something borne out in oh so many ways!:Razz

Sporran
17-Apr-08, 19:26
Knickers at knees for me
When I sit down to pee
Can't believe I'm writin' this poem,
So I think I'd better get goin'! :lol:

karia
17-Apr-08, 19:31
When you gotta go, you gotta go

There's nothing worse than fleeing

And the posters who replied just so

......I don't think were just peeing!;)

Kx

honey
18-Apr-08, 19:29
what about skirts ladies..

waist
chest
neck

????:lol:

karia
18-Apr-08, 19:31
what about skirts ladies..

waist
chest
neck

????:lol:

What's a skirt?:)

Dadie
21-Apr-08, 14:59
whatever you do with a skirt just check that you havent tucked it in your knickers afterwards saves a lot of red cheeks:lol:

ps havent worn a skirt in years....

Whitewater
23-Apr-08, 23:42
Just voted, I'm a thighs person. However, when I'm wearing my kilt and standing up at a urinal I have trouble, I think I should have a leather hem fitted round the bottom to prevent me fraying the kilt when I hold it up using my teeth. ( good job they are not false)

squidge
03-May-08, 21:04
Im a knees girl although in a skirt its a waist thing. The Bruce says that it depends on how hot it is as to whether he is a knees ankles or thighs man - if he wearing leathers its ankles but if its cold its thighs

cazmanian_minx
10-May-08, 16:03
It's all down to trouser-tightness really, isn't it? I mean, if you think about men's trousers, they don't tend to be that figure-hugging and men don't have hips, so when they undo them, they automatically drop to the ankles. Whereas women's trousers are usually smaller at the waist than the hip and cling a bit more, so we have to physically push them down and therefore don't go further than the knees.

Lord Flasheart
10-May-08, 18:08
Great thread.

Showed the girlfriend this thread and she refused to answer, I have just received blank looks all round from her and her mate after I said that I take my trousers completely off when perched on the throne at home.

If I am not at home then its ankles.

Tilter
11-May-08, 00:04
Trousers – knees.
Skirt - waist (but well up at back though covering knees at front)

Just voted, I'm a thighs person. However, when I'm wearing my kilt and standing up at a urinal I have trouble, I think I should have a leather hem fitted round the bottom to prevent me fraying the kilt when I hold it up using my teeth. ( good job they are not false)
Wow – a totally new perspective for me on kilt-wearing. I’d never have thought of these difficulties. Wouldn't it be easier to like sit down?

It's all down to trouser-tightness really, isn't it? I mean, if you think about men's trousers, they don't tend to be that figure-hugging and men don't have hips, so when they undo them, they automatically drop to the ankles. Whereas women's trousers are usually smaller at the waist than the hip and cling a bit more, so we have to physically push them down and therefore don't go further than the knees.
What a logical and sensible answer.

Moi x
01-Jun-08, 01:54
I'd forgotten about this thread until I noticed I'd been given some reputation for it. To my amazement, the original claim seems to have been correct!

Moi x

canuck
01-Jun-08, 19:00
I'd forgotten about this thread until I noticed I'd been given some reputation for it. To my amazement, the original claim seems to have been correct!

Moi x

Moi x, what is it that amazed you: that orgers gave you honest responses? that we are normal people? or that social surveys can produce factual data?

floyed
02-Jun-08, 10:42
I am a thighs person, i had to think about it for a minute tho lol:D

Moi x
04-Jun-08, 19:58
Moi x, what is it that amazed you: that orgers gave you honest responses? that we are normal people? or that social surveys can produce factual data?None of the above. I am amazed because the poll is in agreement with the stereotypical claim that men go all the way down to their ankles while we are of course more demure.

I shall have to rethink my feminist credentials!

Moi x