PDA

View Full Version : Online bingo

Julia
12-Apr-08, 18:50
I've just had my first shot at online bingo, I suppose it was pure boredom that made me do it and the offer of £20 free to play with, anyhoo I won twice... what I'm wondering is do new players win in order to be lured into spending more money?

karia
12-Apr-08, 19:01
I've just had my first shot at online bingo, I suppose it was pure boredom that made me do it and the offer of £20 free to play with, anyhoo I won twice... what I'm wondering is do new players win in order to be lured into spending more money?

Errrm.........yes!;)

dessie
12-Apr-08, 19:11
yes..yes..yes.....lol..julia...;)

Julia
12-Apr-08, 19:14
Jeeze I'm so naive at times LOL well I took out my winnings and have made a £15+ profit, the money I started off with is done so that's that.

karia
12-Apr-08, 19:19
Jeeze I'm so naive at times LOL well I took out my winnings and have made a £15+ profit, the money I started off with is done so that's that.

Now step away from the online Bingo julia!

Or have they gottcha!?:lol:

Julia
12-Apr-08, 19:53
Nah I've stepped away from the bingo ;) I may be naive but not foolish LOL

balto
12-Apr-08, 20:23
i joined the gala bingo a few months ago, and was only a few away from a win, but everytime i was someone would get their 1st, but i was strong enough walked away from my computer and never went back on gala bingo, what amazing willpower eh. lol

ciderally
12-Apr-08, 21:20
went a bit OTT with the scratch cards on the national lotto, spent 30 quid one day and that was it...closed account so no im not gonna go near the bingo

sweetpea
12-Apr-08, 22:16
I'm off to try the online game:D