PDA

View Full Version : Any dane litters?

porshiepoo
10-Apr-08, 18:09
Does anyone know of any Great Dane litters available or coming up within a 200 mile radius of caithness?

unicorn
18-Apr-08, 10:07
pm'd you.......

Jackpot
20-Apr-08, 12:22
There is a litter in yesterday's Press & Journal down in Mintlaw. Blacks and Blues. KC Registered.

porshiepoo
21-Apr-08, 08:37
Thanks for that guys. I was extremely tempted to ring and hubby was all up for it but he did point out that the 2 colours I've always said I don't particularly like are Black and Blue. :(
He's right of course, so I didn't ring. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Fawns, Harlies or even Merles :eek:.

Thanks again guys.

Boozeburglar
01-May-08, 02:55
Why don't you consider rescuing one of the many dogs desperately needing rehousing?

:)

porshiepoo
01-May-08, 09:15
I had thought of that. There are many Dane rescues looking for homes for Danes and maybe I will do but I would still like a pup also.

I have been thinking of taking up dog showing again and I wouldn't be able to do that with a rescue and TBH I find it really easy to 'collect' danes. lol. I had 6 at one point and I don't want to get to that stage again. One is enough for now!

Maybe you meant rehoming of any breed? I wouldn't consider that at the moment purely for the reason above. My main objective is to get back into showing. We have family pets already that I cannot show, I'd like to get back out there with a dane one day.