PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry type phone

Kevin Milkins
10-Apr-08, 15:06
Take your broadband out and about
I have recently signed up to the all singing and dancing BT broadband deal with total vision and the extra free line Etc. I have to say up to now I am very pleased with it all and feel that I am getting good value for money.
This morning I have had in the post a deal from BT that allows you to take your broadband out and about and they supply you with a Blackberry type phone for free ,you 50 min calls free to any network ,and 50 text free per month. If you dont use them they can roll over for 1 month.All this for £5-00 a month. Anybody else had a go at this yet .Any comments?

http://forum.caithness.org/images/misc/progress.gif

Kevin Milkins
21-Apr-08, 23:00
Dispite not getting feed back from my first thread I decided to have a go at this BT S620 as on the face of it it seemed a very good deal.
I worked on the premis that 50 text at 12p would be £6-00 ,so on the text alone I was a pound up on the deal and you get 50 mins of calls free as well.
It looks a fair bit of kit and I may have to go to college to get best out of it.
The one down side that I have already seen is ,if you want to know your balance you have to ring a long 0800 number and press 1 press 2, and after about 10 mins you end up in India having a conversation about customer service. Why does it always seem that people are just out there to wind me up :lol:

Jimmy43
28-Apr-08, 23:34
Yes good deal and nice phone, got mine 3 weeks ago, so far no probs with it ...well .. not yet.. been with BT for a long time now.. and really pleased with my brodband package... had few problems a the start.. but they seem to have got it running OK now... ps ,, this is my reply on the 'org' so take care ... Jimbob

Kevin Milkins
29-Apr-08, 00:15
Yes good deal and nice phone, got mine 3 weeks ago, so far no probs with it ...well .. not yet.. been with BT for a long time now.. and really pleased with my brodband package... had few problems a the start.. but they seem to have got it running OK now... ps ,, this is my reply on the 'org' so take care ... Jimbob

I am pleased with it as a bit of kit. I have no idea what half of it does but will pick up a bit at a time. Have you sussed out a straight foward way of checking your balance yet?:confused