PDA

View Full Version : Online Courses for Patients

A_Usher
09-Apr-08, 12:45
Hi everyone,
I am looking for some feedback really.
Many of you may know that down here at Dunbeath Surgery we offer a variety of services, including training in wellness etc, through our online school.

In an attempt to bring information to patients i had wondered if there would be an interest for us to provide some free courses specific to patient needs, such as stress management, nutrition, introduction to homeopathy etc, similar to what we provide to our weekly work group, but in smaller modules.

We would offer this via our online school, with pod casts, streaming media, mini exams, and the odd online virtual class room.

If this would be of interest to you, let us know, and also what type of courses would be of a particular interest, and ill see if we can put something together.

Andrew Usher
Dunbeath Surgery.
andrew@dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

cuddlepop
09-Apr-08, 12:55
I wish we had someone like you over here as I can think of lots of stress relieving courses we'd like to get on.
We parent carers seem to be in need of a recharge constantly.:(
Another group that would benifit is the Young Carers project.I know our high school is involved with them here,maybe get in touch with the Community Care forum up there and see what they want.

You lot up there are so lucky.....:)

A_Usher
09-Apr-08, 12:57
Well, if anyone wants to join from Skye or Sutherland, they are more than welcome, as with it being online it shouldnt be a problems.

As long as someone has a broadband connection, it should be ok.

Andrew

cuddlepop
09-Apr-08, 13:06
Well, if anyone wants to join from Skye or Sutherland, they are more than welcome, as with it being online it shouldnt be a problems.

As long as someone has a broadband connection, it should be ok.

Andrew

Oh thank you :D

A_Usher
10-Apr-08, 08:53
Your Welcome :)
lets hope this is of interest to people.