PDA

View Full Version : Prescription charges reduced

TBH
07-Apr-08, 18:20
Prescription charges will be reduced to £5 followed by further reductions every year untill 2011 when it will be abolished totally. Dry your eyes Wendy.

balto
07-Apr-08, 18:22
I think this is a brilliant idea, about time we got our medication for nothing, mind you i wonder what they will increase to get the money back. this is just happening in scotland isnt it.

karia
07-Apr-08, 18:30
I get an annual pre payment certificate which costs over £100 smackers and am glad to see that reimbursement is being offered here as well.:D

TBH
07-Apr-08, 18:32
I think this is a brilliant idea, about time we got our medication for nothing, mind you i wonder what they will increase to get the money back. this is just happening in scotland isnt it.They already have it in Wales, we are just playing catch-up on account of having gotten rid of a feckless Scottish Labour party administration.

I get an annual pre payment certificate which costs over £100 smackers and am glad to see that reimbursement is being offered here as well.:DPre-payment certificates will be cut to under £50.

balto
07-Apr-08, 18:36
They already have it in Wales, we are just playing catch-up on account of having getting rid of a feckless Scottish Labour party administration.
Pre-payment certificates will be cut to under £50.hopefully scotland will keep going in the right direction and make important desicions for itself from now on.

TBH
07-Apr-08, 18:39
hopefully scotland will keep going in the right direction and make important desicions for itself from now on.We are still waiting for the dreaded tartan tax to be introduced.[lol]

percy toboggan
07-Apr-08, 18:40
I forked out £7.10 for p/k's on Saturday...if I maintain the half dosage they'll last me for about 25 days!

The working English will soon be paying for more of your perks.
Enjoy while you can and resist independence.

TBH
07-Apr-08, 18:44
I forked out £7.10 for p/k's on Saturday...if I maintain the half dosage they'll last me for about 25 days!

The working English will soon be paying for more of your perks.
Enjoy while you can and resist independence.Here's a box of tissues Percy, maybe you'd like to join Wendy and have a wee greet together. I thought it was the working migrant that was sustaining your economy to the tune of £6billion? Gordon telling lies again?[lol]

percy toboggan
07-Apr-08, 18:56
Here's a box of tissues Percy, maybe you'd like to join Wendy and have a wee greet together. I thought it was the working migrant that was sustaining your economy to the tune of £6billion? Gordon telling lies again?[lol]

Save your tissues...I don't object to subsidising Scots if that's what it takes to keep the union together...after all we shared yer oil...so you can have a few drugs...give and take ...like any good marriage.

twiglet
07-Apr-08, 19:07
It would be great if prescription charges are reduced, it would save me a fortune . Worryingly, the BBC in the south on several programmes have reported that we get free prescriptions in scotland and several friends have commented on this. It is a shame that they don't check their facts first.

TBH
07-Apr-08, 20:32
Save your tissues...I don't object to subsidising Scots if that's what it takes to keep the union together...after all we shared yer oil...so you can have a few drugs...give and take ...like any good marriage.
That's okay Percy, we don't mind subsidising you either, for the moment.
As someone once asked, "Marriage, does it matter anymore"?:lol:

karia
07-Apr-08, 20:36
That's okay Percy, we don't mind subsidising you either, for the moment.
As someone once asked, "Marriage, does it matter anymore"?:lol:

Ye are so right ..a guid and satisfying marriage (union) leaves the benefactors in benevolent mood

TBH
07-Apr-08, 20:46
Ye are so right ..a guid and satisfying marriage (union) leaves the benefactors in benevolent moodWho's the Daddy though?:eek:

golach
07-Apr-08, 20:59
Who's the Daddy though?:eek:
You are so right, "Who's the Daddy" is a major problem in many a marriage / Union :eek: