PDA

View Full Version : jobs for teenagers

mischief
15-Nov-05, 18:08
hi
anybody have any idea what teenagers can do nowadays in wick to earn a bit of money.
:D

tib
15-Nov-05, 18:22
waitressing is a good job, good tips now its nearing christmas :D

EDDIE
15-Nov-05, 18:23
Well im assuming your still at school why dont you try the papershops for a paper round,some local shops for saturday work or maybey supermarket for shelf packing.
I would imagine jobs like that you wouldn't see advertised it would more of a case of asking.
And you know how the saying goes if you dont ask you dont get.

unicorn
15-Nov-05, 18:27
Tidy your room lol

mischief
15-Nov-05, 18:39
tried todying my room didn't get anything so gave up on that!
how old have you got to be to do waitressing as i tried for a job at the portland arms and they said i had to be 16.
thanks

sandie
15-Nov-05, 18:56
In thurso people are looking for teenagers as young as 14 or 15 to do waitressing.

Does anyone know where there is a good waitressing job for a 15 year old in Thurso.
If you do pm me please

tib
15-Nov-05, 21:06
In thurso people are looking for teenagers as young as 14 or 15 to do waitressing.

Does anyone know where there is a good waitressing job for a 15 year old in Thurso.
If you do pm me please

try any hotel sure they will be some one as its getting to the busy season, just pop around and ask

angela5
15-Nov-05, 21:29

If you do pm me please

probably in the place they are looking for 14/15 year olds

At Lassagie
16-Nov-05, 00:14
KP works is usually done by youngsters and can lead to a bit of chefing - hard work but can be a good laff eventually if you dont get a hormonal chef!

fed-ex
16-Nov-05, 00:18
KP works is usually done by youngsters and can lead to a bit of chefing - hard work but can be a good laff eventually if you dont get a hormonal chef!:rolleyes: does such a thing exist as a chef whos not hormonal? iv yet to come across one

lizzie
16-Nov-05, 00:21
:rolleyes: does such a thing exist as a chef whos not hormonal? iv yet to come across one

i have never met met a chef who's not hormonal, i'd say they don't exist.