PDA

View Full Version : national pizza week

angela5
15-Nov-05, 14:10
what is your favourite pizza? and where do you get it from?

krieve
15-Nov-05, 14:14
my favourite pizza has to be chicken and sweetcorn from the balti house in wick

Bobinovich
15-Nov-05, 14:16
what is your favourite pizza? and where do you get it from?
Easy! A Cajun Chicken Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut. It's what makes a days' shopping in Inverness worthwhile filling up on one before heading home.My other half is in Inverness today and will probably be there this afternoon so I'm just a tad jealous...If anyone from Pizza Hut happens to be reading then YES I'd like a 'Hut' in Thurso please!

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Nov-05, 14:20
Don't Pizza Hut deliver?

Doleve
15-Nov-05, 14:26
Not to caithness, damn!If only they did, then tonights dinner would be in the bag! Bobinovich is ok though, he can get his other half to take him home a cold one!!

Naefearjustbeer
15-Nov-05, 14:38
Salami pizzas from Lidls are my favourite

willowbankbear
15-Nov-05, 16:00
Thanks for telling me its National Pizza week, Coz Ilove them man:D . My favourite is either Spicy Chicken with Doner meat oot the Balti hoose in WICK ,or a Goodfellas pepperoni . Fantastico signori, Get the oven on now mrs.Bear ,We r having something tasty for tea:p :p

hereboy
15-Nov-05, 16:30
Tuna-fish and banana. Does that mean I am pregnant or just old?

golach
15-Nov-05, 16:33
A Quatro Stagone from Pepe's on the Via Vesuniana in Napoli

squidge
15-Nov-05, 16:53
the one with artichoke hearts that Pizza express do

mmmmm

Chardonnay
15-Nov-05, 17:05
Mexican Special from Balti House and loads from Pizza Hut, mmmmmmm, making me hungry!!!

wicker
15-Nov-05, 17:22
chicken tikka from balti house is to die for, they dont use normal pizza bases its homemade bread ones like the stuff they use for nan breads i think. Hmm well thats dinner sorted for tonight now i think

Moira
15-Nov-05, 17:47
Tuna-fish and banana. Does that mean I am pregnant or just old?

Neither Hereboy - just totally WEIRD !!

Mine's a Pepperoni - usually out of Somerfields when they're on offer. Does that mean I'm mean or do I just need to get out more ?

marion
15-Nov-05, 18:55
I go for pepperoni and pineapple for a dessert pizza.

RandomHero
15-Nov-05, 19:18
Meat feast from Pizza Hut/ Donnar Meat Pizza from Bifteki in Glasgow - it's the finest indian takeaway known to man(i'd bet money on that)

angela5
15-Nov-05, 19:39
spicy chicken from the balti house in wick, yum! yum!

DrSzin
15-Nov-05, 19:42
A Quatro Stagone from Pepe's on the Via Vesuniana in Napoli Quattro stagione? Yeah, most definitely. But it has to be Italian or French. French? Is this guy mad? Yeah, I love French Pizza. Really!

Never stopped in Napoli long enough to have pizza. :(

Anything with anchovies. Mmmmm...

I hate Pizza Hut, I won't even go there in the UK. If it must be a chain, then Pizza Express is preferable. The funny thing is, I quite like Pizza Hut in the US. Are they really that different?

There are some good pizza joints down golachland way.

hereboy
15-Nov-05, 20:34
Neither Hereboy - just totally WEIRD !!

Mine's a Pepperoni - usually out of Somerfields when they're on offer. Does that mean I'm mean or do I just need to get out more ?

There was an advert on the telly some years ago where this pregnant bird sends her man out for pizza and he says what do you want and she says tuna-fish and banana - he rolls his eyes, camera pans down and we see the bird has a bun in the oven.

Not sure what the advert was actually for - can anyone remember - or did I just imagine all this?

PS. Liking Somerfields pizza is a bit like extoling the virtues of BASICS toilet roll.

lizzie
16-Nov-05, 00:34
cheese,onion,tomato pizza from the balti house, tastes even better next morning when you wake with a hangover and it's stuck to your pillowcase,
scrumptous!

angela5
16-Nov-05, 00:44
cheese,onion,tomato pizza from the balti house, tastes even better next morning when you wake with a hangover and it's stuck to your pillowcase,
scrumptous!

it sure does!!!!!!! balti house pizzas are fab!!

Sporran
16-Nov-05, 04:23
The best pizzas I've ever had were in Tuscany, Italy, with langouste pizza in the Caribbean, as a close second. :)

The Angel Of Death
16-Nov-05, 11:56
Kabab pizza from the balti house has to be the best im supprised no one has mentioned it

Spicy chicken
Chicken Tikka
Donner meat
And chillies

Mmmmmmmmmm the hunger as they say is on !!!