PDA

View Full Version : Todays attempt to make ye laugh

willowbankbear
15-Nov-05, 11:11
A man is having a few drinks in a restaurant ,He decides to ask the waiter for his bill, the waiter replies "20$ sir" so wur man says "waiter ill bet you double or quits that I can bite my Left eye" .So the waiter thinking its an easy bet says "yer on" . So wur man has a glass eye and takes it oot and bites it& clears his bill at the same time. He stays in the eaterie for a while after this and continues drinking. He then asks the same waiter for his bill, to which the waiter replies"30$ sir" . So wur man retorts "waiter, ill bet ye double or quits that i can bite my right eye " . So the waiter seeing an opportunity to recoup his losses and knowing the customer cant have two glass eyes, agrees. So wur man then hastily takes oot his false teeth and bites his right eye!!!!

angela5
15-Nov-05, 11:23
nice one!!

willowbankbear
15-Nov-05, 11:32
nice one!! Thanks , at least ive made somebody smile today, Ive got 1 about the Hearts boss but i dont ken if i can post it. its not even rude, just suggesting thats all:confused:

linzy222
15-Nov-05, 13:34
There use to be a joke forum on here for all your jokes, but it seems to have gone

Don't know why!!

RandomHero
15-Nov-05, 13:51
when are you going to post the punch line?

angela5
15-Nov-05, 14:12
Thanks , at least ive made somebody smile today, Ive got 1 about the Hearts boss but i dont ken if i can post it. its not even rude, just suggesting thats all:confused:

go and post it, after all it is a joke!

willowbankbear
15-Nov-05, 15:51
go and post it, after all it is a joke! I chanced it and its down the board a wee bit, look for hearts sackings matey:p