PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Bothy in Golspie

poppett
04-Apr-08, 11:22
Called in yesterday for a quick coffee and comfort stop as public loos in Golspie are too disgusting for words and a clean loo is worth the cost of a hot drink in my world.

Absolutely delighted to find the new owners have given the place a make over (formerly 20/20). Comfy chairs as well as the usual tables and chairs

Interesting snack menu and a chiller display of their homebaking, which we had as a take away for home. Carrot cake was delicious and the lemon drizzle cake looked too good to cut into.

Will definately be back and it is a good pit stop on the road up from Inverness, especially if a decent snack is the order of the day

An Honest Man
01-May-08, 11:18
:grin: Visited here on Sunday 20th April in afternoon - everywhere else was closed! That would have made it good for starters, but food, coffee and tea and service was excellent and very reasonably priced.

Well worth supporting if you are in the area.

Dynamic Sounds
01-May-08, 17:52
Stopped off there a few weeks ago and got a take-a-way tea from there. I could be wrong but most, if not all, of their stuff is either local, or fair trade stuff...

ett23
03-May-08, 21:31
Interesting snack menu and a chiller display of their homebaking, which we had as a take away for home. Carrot cake was delicious and the lemon drizzle cake looked too good to cut into.

I'm proud to say I know who their baker is - a young lass who's only 15 but her mum taught her well and she is a very talented cook. She works there 2 days a week and is a credit to her parents!! ;) :D