PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Campbell

Kevin Milkins
04-Apr-08, 09:46
When you have 1000 posts on the ORG you become a 1K ORGER
At what stage does a Model become a Super Model?
It seems that the temper tantroms of Naomi Campbell has started again.
Mind you I think with the events of the opening of T5 it would send me into rage mode.If she wants someone to throw her diamond encrusted blackberry phone at though, I:roll: am your man

bekisman
04-Apr-08, 10:52
Apart from her latest tantrum and spitting (alledgedly) at a Police Officer, at T5, she's a bit of a bully - seems the Anger Management in 2000 didn't work'?.. What exactly has she brought to society..

Miss Campbell has a long history of temper tantrums and of attacking her staff. In 1998 , the model - then 27 - attached a fan who filmed her asleep on a plane. Naomi - in first class with Kate Moss - tried to grab the South African's camera before crew calmed her down.
In 2000, she admitted attacking her personal assistant Georgina Galanis with a phone and was sent to attend anger management classes.
But in 2006, she was sentenced to five days community service for throwing a mobile phone at her maid Ana Scovlavino.
Another maid, Gaby Gibson, sued Naomi in the same year, claiming she was assaulted and verbally abused. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=556108&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5 (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=556108&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5)

SNOWDOG
04-Apr-08, 22:41
When you have 1000 posts on the ORG you become a 1K ORGER
At what stage does a Model become a Super Model?
It seems that the temper tantroms of Naomi Campbell has started again.
Mind you I think with the events of the opening of T5 it would send me into rage mode.If she wants someone to throw her diamond encrusted blackberry phone at though, I:roll: am your man

I think you undergo the transformation from 'model' to 'supermodel' when you become as thin and egotistical as you can, whilst still being able to think that you are hard-working and stunningly beautiful! :confused

mccaugm
04-Apr-08, 23:04
Beauty is more than skin deep and with that in mind she is ugly. How arrogant of her to think her luggage is more important than the thousands of other travellers. She needs some jail time to sort her attitude out. Why do people employ someone as vile as she is. Maybe if she ate something the vitamins and minerals might calm her down.

northener
04-Apr-08, 23:21
Witless, humourless and pointless.

quiteone
04-Apr-08, 23:22
in my opinion shes off her rocker.........bonkers :lol:

chaz
05-Apr-08, 08:16
She behaves like an attention seeking soilt brat[disgust]

Boozeburglar
05-Apr-08, 12:56
Personally I think she is given a hard time by the media and has had the misfortune to enter an industry full of fakes, where the product is disposable.

Spend a couple of months around fashion people and think what it would be like to spend your whole adult life trapped in that prism.

Is she any worse than any of us would be if we were under that kind of scrutiny?

She may not be the most endearing of souls, but she has something; not just exceptional beauty.

I would hesitate to say any human is pointless or worthless.

I reserve that sort of classification for child killers.

:)

northener
05-Apr-08, 17:38
Personally I think she is given a hard time by the media and has had the misfortune to enter an industry full of fakes, where the product is disposable.

Spend a couple of months around fashion people and think what it would be like to spend your whole adult life trapped in that prism.

Is she any worse than any of us would be if we were under that kind of scrutiny?

She may not be the most endearing of souls, but she has something; not just exceptional beauty.

I would hesitate to say any human is pointless or worthless.

I reserve that sort of classification for child killers.

Fair comment BB, but she's not exactly being forced into a role she doesn't want. Anyoneone who courts media attention will have to expect it to possibly backfire occasionally.

Nobody forces anyone to become ugly when relatively minor incidents occur. The majority of people have to deal with situations like she has found herself in, if she cannot act with good grace and courtesy then she deserves to be lambasted.

I was referring to her actions when she finds herself in these situations, I'm sure she's pretty OK as a human being. But obviously not as savvy as she would think when it comes to PR!:Razz

Boozeburglar
05-Apr-08, 17:51
I hear you. I just love her so much it is hard to hear anything bad said about her.

Bit like all these Diana junkies, except of course she was a woofer.

Sapphire2803
05-Apr-08, 22:00
Bit like all these Diana junkies, except of course she was a woofer.

Oh Cripes!! Duck and cover BB!! :lol: