PDA

View Full Version : Calendars

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-08, 23:53
Is it just me.
From time to time I forget to change the month on a calender and I get an appointment and scrible it on the wrong month.
I once drove down to Raigmore from Wick for an appointment that I had waited 5 months for to be told I was a day late.
I had to wait 4 months for the next one.
Sombody please tell me its not just me.lol:lol:

trix
03-Apr-08, 23:57
i wis in 'iss manies hoose an his calender said june....2003!!!

when i pointed it oot til him he said (deadly serious) ''oh...'at must o' bin when ma mither died'' :eek:........[lol]

jings00
04-Apr-08, 00:00
i start off well, i have gotten as far as June before, but i usually forget to change the calendar after february.

chaz
04-Apr-08, 08:08
Is it just me.
From time to time I forget to change the month on a calender and I get an appointment and scrible it on the wrong month.
I once drove down to Raigmore from Wick for an appointment that I had waited 5 months for to be told I was a day late.
Sombody please tell me its not just me.lol:lol:

No its not just you, my calender is my instant diary, and yes i scribble on the wrong pages too, and have ended up in wrong places at the wrong time:lol:Feeling quite stupid

balto
04-Apr-08, 12:49
Is it just me.
Sombody please tell me its not just me.lol:lol:thats why i dont have a calender hanging up, i was really bad for that, mind you i am bad for that without one aswell, my daughter had an appointment at the eye clinic, so i collected her from school, took her down , only to be told there wasnt an eye clinic on that day how clever am i , i had arrived a week early. lol, i rely on my calender on my phone.