PDA

View Full Version : rep squares

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:11
just noticed that there is a little saying in them when you hover it...have you read them :D bet everyone knows that already:eek:

TBH
03-Apr-08, 21:13
just noticed that there is a little saying in them when you hover it...have you read them bet everyone knows that already:eek:
Apparently you are going to become famous soon enough.:D

percy toboggan
03-Apr-08, 21:13
If you get too many it reads something like ..
'Percy is really up 'imself....bring him down a peg or three'

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:14
yea and you have a glorious beacon he he

TBH
03-Apr-08, 21:15
yea and you have a glorious beacon he heHas Thumper been talking aboot me again?[lol]
Choost kidding Thumper.:D

Thumper
03-Apr-08, 21:17
Has Thumper been talking aboot me again?
Choost kidding Thumper.

:eek: I dinna tell our secrets TBH ......leave them to find out for themselves :lol:x

TBH
03-Apr-08, 21:22
:eek: I dinna tell our secrets TBH ......leave them to find out for themselves xSome things are better left unsaid.:eek:

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-08, 21:24
just noticed that there is a little saying in them when you hover it...have you read them :D bet everyone knows that already:eek:

No I cant see happening here ciderally.
Mind you I did fall for Rickroll lol

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:32
ah kevin and you have a spectacular aura about it as well.....

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-08, 21:39
ah kevin and you have a spectacular aura about it as well.....

I think my dyslexiar kicked in again. I thought you said red not rep.
I have been in my user CP with arrow above all my red squares, and I could not make them talk to me.lol:lol:

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:42
ha ha hehe what red squares do you have and what they for...

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-08, 21:46
ha ha hehe what red squares do you have and what they for...

I got 2 green squares and 1 red one for the same quipe the other day so lets say not everybody shares my sense of humor. However as has already been pointed out the forum is a big family and I will try and be more mindfull of that in future.

rfr10
03-Apr-08, 21:48
I'm quite surprised I have 3 green squares. Don't actually have any red ones showing now apart from one which is grey and the comment isn't very good so I guess that means the member who gave me it didn't have high enough rep points to affect mine. Thats only one though. The rest are green =] I have 259 rep points.

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:52
oh ..better watch my P's and Q's then ...might get red squared between the eyes....tee hee

ciderally
03-Apr-08, 21:54
ah but your a jewel in the rough rfr10...thats what it says

mccaugm
03-Apr-08, 22:04
:lol:Apparently I am a glorious beacon of light. Never been called that before...many things but not that.:lol:

northener
03-Apr-08, 23:11
"The light of his wisdom blinds those around him, who then gasp in awe at his gigantic intellect."

...well, that's what mine ought to say.

Maybe substituting the word 'head' for 'intellect' might be more appropriate

trix
03-Apr-08, 23:44
i used til hev a spectacular aura aroond me...now am choost really nice :cool::lol:

unicorn
03-Apr-08, 23:50
I think I am a name known to all :lol:

miranda
04-Apr-08, 11:21
[quote=trix;368828]i used til hev a spectacular aura aroond me...now am choost really nice :cool:

dont worry about it trix ye still hev a spectacular aura aboot ye and ye are a really nice person:lol:

trix
04-Apr-08, 16:45
dont worry about it trix ye still hev a spectacular aura aboot ye and ye are a really nice person:lol:

aw thanks doll....see ye tuesday ;)

cana wait....