PDA

View Full Version : Shows

Dazarch
03-Apr-08, 13:19
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has dates for such shows as The Black Isle etc. Mainly horse and pony shows.
Cheers :lol:

henry20
03-Apr-08, 13:35
The black isle show is the first Thursday in august - I'm sure some horse events are held on the wednesday evening too. (the show is also open on Wednesday night, but is a full day event on the Thursday.

Julia
03-Apr-08, 15:25
Hi, i was wondering if anyone has dates for such shows as The Black Isle etc. Mainly horse and pony shows.

All you need is here

http://www.blackisleshow.info/index.asp?PageID=13

this year's show is advertised already

wickchick
03-Apr-08, 15:27
Black isle is the 6th of august
Pony club - not out yet
Riding club 7th june
County show in thurso 18-19th july
latherson show 12th july

Are you going to be competing?

Hope this is of help to you

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 16:01

Sure I do, but don't tell the wife!

Dazarch
04-Apr-08, 08:36
ok, thats great. im not competing, my mother in law is with her ponies and horse. Its just that she has lost some of the dates and my daughter does the in hand classes with her.
keep them coming if you now of more
cheers

wickchick
04-Apr-08, 10:11
What kinda ponies do ya have?

Wellies
04-Apr-08, 10:36
Canisbay Show 28th June

Max
04-Apr-08, 12:58
give Wickchick no information she's sussing out the competition - she's the "in hand" queen!!! lol :) (only kidding Wickchick!!)

topotheuk
04-Apr-08, 22:45
Mundole spring show 26th April
Pony Club open show 5th July (schedule not out yet, but this is when it will be on)

Dazarch
05-Apr-08, 08:44
hi, thanks for all the dates. She has a shetland and 2 minature shetlands, not telling the colours that would be too much information. hehe:lol:

wickchick
05-Apr-08, 10:31
LOL, na i do the leadrein hehe.

Max behave yourself, or ill show you the PTT teeheeee