PDA

View Full Version : Too much detail Mr Clegg

percy toboggan
02-Apr-08, 19:43
the Lib-Dem leader has had 'fewer than thirty' sexual partners before the age of twenty-four. Right.
That could be one, two, three or more likely twenty odd then....

...Quite why he decided to answer Pierce Morgan's impudent, and cheap question is beyond me. It certainly showed an extreme lack of judgement.

When the ex Fleet Street hack further enquired if Clegg was going to be faithful to his wife he answered 'I certainly hope so'...how re-assuring for his lady.

I have no idea just how many sexual partners is normal these days, or any other..it's a personal decision....and best kept private. Frankly, of little interest, and no business of anyone else....off limits beyond the prurient, vicarious gossips in our midsts. I think 'Cleggover' has he has now been 'nick'-named will pay a price for these revelations at the polls...not quite as much as if she'd been 'Nicola Clegg' for society is still patriarchal, and still views loose women more censoriously than the lothario. Just how fair is that?

In age when STD's are rife, teenage pregnancies are seen as a problem, teenage mum's villified, and promiscuity not generally encouraged I wonder if Nick should have kept shtum.
Clegg has got off to a bad start...I sense the Lib-Dem knives sharpening already. We've had Jeremy Thorpe with hi bi-sexual bent ...good old Paddy 'pants-down' ...then boozer Kennedy..and now it's over to Cleggover. The Lib-Dems are a curious lot.

The party were well on their way to becoming an irrelevance....reminds me of the old adage...why not keep quiet and let everyone think yer a no-hoper, rather than open your mouth to GQ magazine and remove all doubt. The hunt will be on for some of his conquests...I hope they dish the dirt big -time...the man deserves it , if only because he lacks good judgement...an essential pre-requisite for any party leader....this bloke has no place anywhere near high-office. I do feel sorry for his missus though...quit ewhat she's done to deserve such a lummox is beyond me.

The tories are coming back...the Lib-Dems will be decimated at the next election...not because of this...but because they are a complete irrelevance..and we.....English, and Scots alike now have viable alternatives to Labour.

(The Daily Mail referred to this in its Editorial this morning...I've writtten more (and with a little more vehemence) they did not inspire me...I'd already decided to have a pop at Clegg)