PDA

View Full Version : What would be yours?

MGM
01-Apr-08, 13:08
What would be your dream destination if you had the money and the time for a month long break anywhere in the world?

Mine would have to be Thailand, a gorgeous country and a new culture to explore.

justine
01-Apr-08, 13:13
i would be heading back to Dharan at the base of the Himalayan mountains in nepal..Lived there as a kid and would love to go back.The most stunning place i have ever seen...

Kevin Milkins
01-Apr-08, 13:26
I have a great fondness for Gran Canaria. We first visited about 12 years ago and have been about 15 times since. I always get the feel good factor in the climate of the Canaries and if you can see beyond the commercial side and get out in the sticks a bit its cheap friendly and very beutifull.
I wish you never came up with this thread as we were not planning on going again till November, but I can feel a trawl through the cheap flights department coming on .

Fran
01-Apr-08, 14:19
Singapore, where I used to live, but now i think it would have to be Cala Bona in Mallorca.

Thumper
01-Apr-08, 14:45
I would be on the first flight back to Canada....adore the place! x

ciderally
01-Apr-08, 14:54
maldives or maui, hawaii

MGM
01-Apr-08, 15:03
I want to go and book a holiday now!

sassylass
01-Apr-08, 15:14
new address: Tahiti

Valerie Campbell
01-Apr-08, 15:51
The Caribbean, in a beach hut overlooking the sea, sun shining and a glass of chardonnay in my hand sounds just about perfect for me. I would also need a good book of course...

Dadie
01-Apr-08, 16:00
Would love to go back to Hawaii where we spent 3 weeks island hopping on honeymoon and spend longer on each island getting to know the areas better and relaxing and chilling out more than thinking we have to cram so much in everyday other than that i would love to go to thailand or bali.......but i think our next destination for a break for me will be wick (CGH maternity unit)sigh!

purplerain
01-Apr-08, 17:36
Thailand and India, I'd be off tomorrow if I had the cash! So much to see and do.

Fluff
01-Apr-08, 18:42
There are 2 places in the world i would LOVE to see/visit. Madagascar and Bora Bora. I have no idea why but ever since I was little I have always wanted to go there.<br><br>

percy toboggan
01-Apr-08, 18:46
Morar...or Mallaig...if the weather was going to be good...(with an English Setter - to walk with on Camusdarach beach. (someone elses)....otherwise er....a month in France, touring in a convertible...putting my new, and limited language skills to the test.

I've had my dream holiday of a lifetime thanks....don't want to appear greedy.

Foxy
01-Apr-08, 18:57
I would just love to stay at home and put my feet up, with the money i would pay a maid to take care of all my needs and get someone to run the farm. :D

karia
01-Apr-08, 19:01
Agree with percy about Morar, also Arisaig and then on to Donegal where my father's family farmed and if I could fit in Venice on the way back fantastic!

At least a week with my pals in C&S:D. and a long weekend in the East Neuk of Fife....

...I'm easy pleased!;)

Kevin Milkins
01-Apr-08, 19:11
There are 2 places in the world i would LOVE to see/visit. Madagascar and Bora Bora. I have no idea why but ever since I was little I have always wanted to go there.<br><br>

Madagascar sounds great

I am down the line this week if you want a lift to Brora, and again next week if you feel you would like to go twice.lol:lol:

karia
01-Apr-08, 19:50
Madagascar sounds great

I am down the line this week if you want a lift to Brora, and again next week if you feel you would like to go twice.lol:lol:

Not twice..ye might Brora gal to death!;)

dellwak
01-Apr-08, 19:58
I would want to go back to Caithness

lynne duncan
01-Apr-08, 21:16
florida please, can't get enough of it

Cedric Farthsbottom III
01-Apr-08, 22:49
For me ma dream destination wid be the island that 'Lost' is set on ,just to grab someone and say"What the hell is happening here?",if I cannae get this,then a weekend in Brighton wid be fine.

david
01-Apr-08, 23:21
Would go back to Mozambique. Around 200 miles of Indian Ocean beaches. Lovely!

henry20
02-Apr-08, 08:36
My sisters once she has my first niece/nephew in August :) boy that would be expensive!! :)

SNOWDOG
02-Apr-08, 21:33
Lake Lucerne in southern Switzerland, typical Heidi country! :)