PDA

View Full Version : The Old Mart Outcome

Loch not Lock
01-Apr-08, 07:26
At last a decision has been made about the future of the Old Mart and it should benefit all of us in the North both jobwise and tourist wise. For a change it got a unanimous vote from the Caithness Council.
It is going to be an all year round Circus and leisure facility.
This will be the only one in Scotland so should provide a great boost to the train and bus services.
Anyone interested in retraining should contact Wick Jobcentre. I fancy trying the tightrope although I used to suffer from vertigo but the Prozac and Diazepam have sorted that out.
If you are between 16 and 65 apply now!

Venture
01-Apr-08, 08:29
At last a decision has been made about the future of the Old Mart and it should benefit all of us in the North both jobwise and tourist wise. For a change it got a unanimous vote from the Caithness Council.
It is going to be an all year round Circus and leisure facility.
This will be the only one in Scotland so should provide a great boost to the train and bus services.
Anyone interested in retraining should contact Wick Jobcentre. I fancy trying the tightrope although I used to suffer from vertigo but the Prozac and Diazepam have sorted that out.
If you are between 16 and 65 apply now!

Im definitely applying for the course in Juggling. You name it I can juggle it. Im so good at it now I think Ill apply for the Advanced Course. [lol]

embow
01-Apr-08, 08:49
And today is? Certainly not circus day. More like a pantomime as there may well be more than a few fools frolicking around!

northener
01-Apr-08, 08:50
I can stand up unaided occasionally. I think that makes me unique around here (especially on a Saturday night) - any chance of a job?

Venture
01-Apr-08, 09:04
And today is? Certainly not circus day. More like a pantomime as there may well be more than a few fools frolicking around!

Its "hunting the gowk" day of course. :lol:

Penelope Pitstop
01-Apr-08, 12:02
They won't be short of clowns as there are loads of us on here. lol

What's the pay like?? Roll up roll up.....................

Tighsonas4
01-Apr-08, 12:34
They won't be short of clowns as there are loads of us on here. lol

What's the pay like?? Roll up roll up.....................
if thats the case i may have a chance [lol]tony

cd1977
01-Apr-08, 12:58
This dovetails nicely with the unemployment thread ;)