PDA

View Full Version : Why were we born

Chillie
14-Nov-05, 06:26
As i am relativly new to this computer stuff i have been reading porshiepoo's feelings on her thread angels or maggot food, some of which i do agree but lets not get into all that again, however i will ask you all to comment on the thread i have posted. I look forward to all your posting's.

jings00
14-Nov-05, 16:58
well, my auld mither took great delight in tellin me i was born cos ma dad didny like to use condoms. faaaaaaaar too much info, ha ha ha. traumatised now!!

angela5
14-Nov-05, 21:55
some of us was born in a hospital (hehe)

unicorn
14-Nov-05, 21:59
we were born to die and have some fun in between times

angela5
14-Nov-05, 21:59
oops! i read the heading wrong on this thread.

angela5
15-Nov-05, 00:06
hopefully to learn by our mistakes for next time around

porshiepoo
15-Nov-05, 00:08
hopefully to learn by our mistakes for next time around

Exactly!

Learn from your experiences this time and we won't feel the need to come back and repeat them! We get to experience something different instead! So what do you think you're here to learn? I think maybe I'm here to learn tolerance and patience!

angela5
15-Nov-05, 12:22
:rolleyes: i think maybe to learn to avoid dodgy people:rolleyes:

abalone
15-Nov-05, 13:06
I wish I could remember why I chose to be born and what choices I made because I seem to have made a right pigs ear of it.But perhaps that was the idea.

abalone
15-Nov-05, 13:08
Am I allowed to say pigs earhttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon5.gif

dpw39
15-Nov-05, 15:25
I thing this guy might have sussed it out -

www.artzar.com/content/pluto/

He he he Ciao,

Dave the Rave

squidge
15-Nov-05, 16:51
We were born to love and be loved in return

Blerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

and there is no sick looking smiley

Chardonnay
15-Nov-05, 17:08
Why were we born -

You tell me - as someone once told me, this is Hell and we are just passing through!!! And I'm beginning to think they are right!!!

lizzie
19-Nov-05, 11:13
Why were we born -

You tell me - as someone once told me, this is Hell and we are just passing through!!! And I'm beginning to think they are right!!!

i think the person that told you that was maybe right!! going by some of this threads it feels like hell you are in, hehe.:rolleyes:

Mother Bear
19-Nov-05, 12:23
ooopppsss!

daviddd
19-Nov-05, 12:30
think we were born to help each other, look after the planet, enjoy nature, love and be loved, and trust in whatever god or supreme being one can identify with - unfortunately I for one have not been very good at this so far; it's taken me many years to realise these truths. Thankfully I have now, but it's going to take a lot of effort to get out of bad habits!

hereboy
19-Nov-05, 17:37
I think I was born to run - no, sorry that was Bruce Springsteen, my mistake.

phoenix
19-Nov-05, 17:50
I was born because I was " up there" and God said he wanted volunteers to go to Planet Earth and help sort out the mess.............I stuck my hand up:{ wish I hadnt bothered:{

phoenix
19-Nov-05, 17:59
Forgot to say Ive probably added to it!:{