PDA

View Full Version : Bumped off or not

Kevin Milkins
31-Mar-08, 19:01
Well, after much expence the expected conclusion has at last been reached.
I was at work at 6am on the morning of Dianna's death and by 10 past 6 I was convinced she had been taken out for the sake of the credibillity of the monarchy. At the risk of ending up in the tower has anybody else any views on the subject?

tisme
31-Mar-08, 19:08
Who gives a toss. I am so sick of hearing this every other day for the last 10 years. The woman was nothing but an adulterus scheming tart, but she was married to royalty and batted her doe eyes at the media and the public felt sorry for her. At the the end of the day who's this all for??[disgust]

scotsboy
31-Mar-08, 19:09
Diana is dead??!!!

percy toboggan
31-Mar-08, 19:11
Frankly no Kevin. Her death put a cloud on my holiday in Northumberland...the country went absolutely silly for a week...then as the ensuing months fell away she was forgotten. They built a non-functioning fountain in her memory...which kind of sums up her life really.

She was thrust into a spotlight she didn't want and married a man who didn't deserve her.
Ater that she courted the media when it suited her and she became little more than a Royal bike with a succession of 'lovers' some of whom proved to be poor judgement on her behalf.

I feel sympathy for her Sons...though they'd not give a toss about me . or mine in similar circs.

If she was 'bumpted off' as you put it,then there were reasons for it , some of which would not cut against my grain too much, or cause me any loss of sleep. I do not believe she was, as such a blatant & public conspiratorial murder would need too much covering up.
She was a bonny woman, with a genuine human touch...lots of people liked her...and I thought she was okay...if, however she'd have been a plain jane then reaction would have been much more muted. That's life...that's shallow, superficial Britain.

Her death was accidental....I'm almost sure....even if it wasn't...it's time to move on.

northener
31-Mar-08, 20:37
Tragic smash, media feeding frenzy (still, after 10 years), nothing else to say.

golach
31-Mar-08, 20:38
Well, after much expence the expected conclusion has at last been reached.
I was at work at 6am on the morning of Dianna's death and by 10 past 6 I was convinced she had been taken out for the sake of the credibillity of the monarchy. At the risk of ending up in the tower has anybody else any views on the subject?
Has the jury ruled on this case.....not yet I think

justine
31-Mar-08, 20:52
maybe they should just let it lie to rest just like diana and dodie...Enough is enough...11 yrs is a long time to keep this in the eyes of the public...

Kevin Milkins
31-Mar-08, 21:18
maybe they should just let it lie to rest just like diana and dodie...Enough is enough...11 yrs is a long time to keep this in the eyes of the public...

I also am fed up with it all, and yes we would all like to put it behind us ,but I feel we are no closer to justice now than we were 10 years ago.

justine
31-Mar-08, 21:32
I also am fed up with it all, and yes we would all like to put it behind us ,but I feel we are no closer to justice now than we were 10 years ago.

maybe so, but the fact is whether she was bumped off or not do you honestly think that we as a nation will ever be told the truth..We hear what they want us to hear and the truth will always be kept secret...Just look at the JFK affair...What gets me is we all suppose that this was set up and by our gov or royal family, maybe fayed sr had enemies or maybe someone did not want a royal in arabia, there are so many reasons why, what,

karia
31-Mar-08, 21:33
What's the total cost to date?

justine
31-Mar-08, 21:35
What's the total cost to date?

The lives of two people, is that not enough, do we have to put a price on it aswell...

rockchick
31-Mar-08, 21:38

Try telling that to the family of Kevin McLeod.

justine
31-Mar-08, 21:39
Try telling that to the family of Kevin McLeod.

i hope they get thier justice but i dont think that has any bearing on this topic...

rockchick
31-Mar-08, 21:47
Well, his family have had to fight for the last eleven years for some semblance of justice...it does have parallels to what Mr. Fayed has tried to get for his son and his fiancee (Dodi and Diana). Justice, or at least an inquest...

rockchick
31-Mar-08, 21:57
and unfortunately like most murders that are commited, it will take more time to get that justice, and like the fayed case it may never be solved .the injustices in this world will always over see the justices...
The difference is the deaths of Diana and Dodie have never been deemed as murder, it was always known as an accident...the murder is pure speculation..

Some might say that it was whether it was an accident that was speculation.

karia
31-Mar-08, 22:02
The lives of two people, is that not enough, do we have to put a price on it aswell...

Yup!

You and me wiped out in an RTA..whole different cost put on our lives..never mind that you have 9 dependant kids.

we would have been forgotten long ago.

It is not the price of justice..it is the price of justice down a long and worldwide lense.

justine
31-Mar-08, 22:24
Yup!

You and me wiped out in an RTA..whole different cost put on our lives..never mind that you have 9 dependant kids.

we would have been forgotten long ago.

It is not the price of justice..it is the price of justice down a long and worldwide lense.

Please make no references to my kids in this..that has nothing to do with this or you for that matter.

TBH
31-Mar-08, 22:44
She was thrust into a spotlight she didn't want and married a man who didn't deserve her.
A man that didn't deserve her or want her for that matter other than for the purpose of bearing him children.
Please make no references to my kids in this..that has nothing to do with this or you for that matter.I think she meant that if god forbid, you were killed in an accident then what price would your kids have to pay. Your life is as important to your husband and children as princess Diana's is to her family.

justine
31-Mar-08, 22:48
I think she meant that if god forbid, you were killed in an accident then what price would your kids have to pay. Your life is as important to your husband and children as princess Diana's is to her family.
maybe so but i still think she has no right in mentioning my family on here, That is down to me whether i post about them, she could have made no reference to my kids just me....

and i would not be in a RTA with her anyway................................as i dont live in falkirk............

TBH
31-Mar-08, 22:52
maybe so but i still think she has no right in mentioning my family on here, That is down to me whether i post about them, she could have made no reference to my kids just me....

and i would not be in a RTA with her anyway................................as i dont live in falkirk............But your kids would still be left without a mother, that's pretty relevant even in a hypothetical scenario. I can't see the problem there.

angela5
31-Mar-08, 22:55

God, she was merely saying the devastation that would cause to 9 children.:roll:

justine
31-Mar-08, 22:55
But your kids would still be left without a mother, that's pretty relevant even in a hypothetical scenario. I can't see the problem there.

Well unfortunately i do...The fact that she mentions my kids on a public forum...i dont think about dying in an rta and leaving my kids without a mother, so what right does she have in mentioning them, also the fact she mentions how many is wrong. yes many know how many i have and it is still down to me wether i post about them...I dont put a price on my death or my family and she has no right either....

justine
31-Mar-08, 22:57
God, she was merely saying the devastation that would cause to 9 children.

still my family is nothing to do wih her, you or anyone else unless i choose..maybe some find this acceptable but i dont...My private affairs, eg family are nothing to do with anyone but me and my oh....:roll::mad:

Venture
31-Mar-08, 23:00

and i would not be in a RTA with her anyway................................as i dont live in falkirk............

I think you're over-reacting Justine. Karia was just using you and her as an example. The fact that you have 9 children has been mentioned in other posts so why jump on her for stating the truth.

angela5
31-Mar-08, 23:02
still my family is nothing to do wih her, you or anyone else unless i choose..maybe some find this acceptable but i dont...My private affairs, eg family are nothing to do with anyone but me and my oh....

She gave an example, she didn't say anything that was private.
If you didn't want yer family or the number of children to crop up then i would have thought twice before posting the family pictures on a public forum.
Some things are private.:roll:

justine
31-Mar-08, 23:03
I think you're over-reacting Justine. Karia was just using you and her as an example. The fact that you have 9 children has been mentioned in other posts so why jump on her for stating the truth.

because i mentioned them which is my right..If i post about my family that is down to me, but this is now going way off topic....so i bid a clear farewell.l

TBH
31-Mar-08, 23:08
still my family is nothing to do wih her, you or anyone else unless i choose..maybe some find this acceptable but i dont...My private affairs, eg family are nothing to do with anyone but me and my oh....:roll::mad:Let's get things in perspective Justine, you have posted about your family on this "public" forum even as far as to naming certain members.
The thread by Karia was pretty much innocuous and in answering your question about the price your family would pay metaphorically speaking compared to the families of Diana Spencer and Dodi Al Fayed.

bekisman
31-Mar-08, 23:09
If anyone else has driven regularly around Paris, it was a foregone conclusion! (and it's RTI not RTA now you know!)

TBH
31-Mar-08, 23:13
If anyone else has driven regularly around Paris, it was a foregone conclusion! (and it's RTI not RTA now you know!)Is that when they can't tell the difference?:(

Kevin Milkins
31-Mar-08, 23:25
I only took my eye off the job while I took a phone call from an old pal and came back to world war three.
I joined the org to hopefully improve the quality of my life.
I am slowly loosing the will to live.
lol.
Behave you sensitive souls

Anne x
01-Apr-08, 00:54
I remember the day as clear as yesterday also the Day Jk was assinated two very charasmatic people with great lusts in life

Jk pushed by his father lusted after Power for a man with a bad back and stunning wife he at the end of the day lost his life in tragic circumstances his wife in the end was the legend even though she made a mistake i m o p and married a Greek but the Legend went on long after Jk although his son lost his life in tragedy but the legend goes on and she ended up one of the most charismatic women ever

As is Charles he was told allegeldy by his father to marry while at the same time 2 crones one Q mum and Lady Ruth Fermoy whatever her name was hatching up another plot to get the 2 together
Big St Pauls wedding
young Stunning Girl + Idiot Prince in love with someone else !!!
2 beautiful boys
Separation
Tragedy Princess dies in a car crash driven by drunk driver !!!

Legend goes on again she will remain charasmatic always and will always be around long after my time people will refer to her beauty, flawes etc but she gave a heir and that will live on whether we like it or not

Whitewater
01-Apr-08, 01:15
I guess the speculation will go on for several generations yet. She was an unfortunate girl, fell in love with an idiot. She was selected like an animal for breeding purposes, to keep the royal bloodline strong. Once her two sons were born she became dispensable, job done, so Charles just got back with his old tart. However, having said she became dispensable, I don't mean that was the reason for her death, just dispensable as far as the royal family were concerned. Her death, unfortunately, was the result of a drunken driver going too fast.

northener
01-Apr-08, 09:01
Everybody seems keen to portray Charles as some sort of imbecile on these threads.

Don't forget this is the man who has been outspoken on a number of topics over the years when it was deemed not to be 'the done thing'.

I can distinctly remember him being ridiculed by the tabloids on his commitment to environmental issues and the fact that he 'talks to his plants'.

What Charles was commenting on (and getting stick for) 25 years ago is now accepted as main stream thinking.

Both Charles and Diana were held to ransom, and had their lives run, by the Establishment, the Media and, most of all, the 'great' British public.

Nobody has come out of this well, apart from the two lads, who we have every right to be proud of. - Regardless of what ridiculous 'side' or hare-brained conspiracy theory we chose to associate with.[disgust]

trix
03-Apr-08, 00:27
justine...iv said it before an il say it again....get over yersel :roll:

shakin ma heid ifanow.....

angela5
03-Apr-08, 00:30
justine...iv said it before an il say it again....get over yersel :roll:

Essay doing yer head in Trix.....[lol]

JAWS
03-Apr-08, 01:43
A simple and straight forward traffic accident which, if anybody else had been involved would have hardly have raised a comment, turned into the Mystery of the Century.

Just as with JFK, Martin Luther King and Marilyn Monroe the simple truth is far too mundane for their admiring public. The story has to be turned into an epic mystery of Hollywood Block Buster proportions to satisfy people with over active imaginations.

What surprises me more than anything is that people are willing to believe that MI6 or any other of our Security Services are actually good enough to be able to pull such a thing off. From their past fiascos they are more akin to Mr Bean than James Bond. The picture of Prince Philip sitting in Buckingham Palace manipulating the Intelligence Services of Britain, America and France would be too much even for Ian Fleming to make sound plausible.

Still, if people are happy believing in Fairy Tales, who am I to try to disillusion them. Good luck to them, it's fun to watch.

justine
03-Apr-08, 03:22
justine...iv said it before an il say it again....get over yersel

Oh Trix. I have tried but the technique is failing me.:lol:

Maybe you could guide me with a spell on "how to get over oneself"
would help me alot.;)

Venture
03-Apr-08, 10:43
because i mentioned them which is my right..If i post about my family that is down to me, but this is now going way off topic....so i bid a clear farewell.l

As you have now rejoined the thread after your very quick exit Ill reply to the above. The only person who went off topic or "off on one" was yourself. Your reaction to Karia's reply was totally uncalled for.

It was after all your choice to put details and pictures of your family on this website for public display. I didn't see a warning along with it stating it should never be referred to on this website by any orger ever again. Anyway the only thing Karia mentioned was the number of children you have. Where was the harm in that. You quite obviously didn't understand her reply. Personally I think had it been anyone else who had said the same thing you would not have reacted in the way you did. Maybe now that you have returned and feel the need for Trix to help you "get over yourself" you have seen the error of your ways. Or do you have another agenda in mind?

justine
03-Apr-08, 11:57
As you have now rejoined the thread after your very quick exit Ill reply to the above. The only person who went off topic or "off on one" was yourself. Your reaction to Karia's reply was totally uncalled for.

It was after all your choice to put details and pictures of your family on this website for public display. I didn't see a warning along with it stating it should never be referred to on this website by any orger ever again. Anyway the only thing Karia mentioned was the number of children you have. Where was the harm in that. You quite obviously didn't understand her reply. Personally I think had it been anyone else who had said the same thing you would not have reacted in the way you did. Maybe now that you have returned and feel the need for Trix to help you "get over yourself" you have seen the error of your ways. Or do you have another agenda in mind?

No i would have asked anyone not to mention my family..Like i have said it is down to me whether i post about them, and that will not change..Other orgers post on here about there private situation and i would not think about putting there family on a thread...I would only speak about it if it was a thread started by them about something on there family...

I dont have agendas, i go with the flow...dont see a need to have an agenda...

angela5
03-Apr-08, 12:07
No i would have asked anyone not to mention my family..Like i have said it is down to me whether i post about them, and that will not change..Other orgers post on here about there private situation and i would not think about putting there family on a thread...I would only speak about it if it was a thread started by them about something on there family.

You are posting your familys picture on the internet for posters to reply to say 'oh how lovely' Karia mentions as example 9 children and your like a woman possessed.
You didn't ask anyone Justine to mention them but what did you expect when your giving us your life story and progress of your children growing up.
Maybe you should have made yourself more clearer, perhaps you can have your own website dedicated to your growing family.
I think you are acting like a child.:roll:

Tighsonas4
03-Apr-08, 12:53
GOOD HEAVENS
there has been more trouble on here about this than would confuse the jury
i hope al fayed picks up the tabs for this lot and not the ratepayer [lol]
dont think he would get legal aid eh???where money means nothing you will always have a debauchle like this. regards tony

justine
03-Apr-08, 12:55
You are posting your familys picture on the internet for posters to reply to say 'oh how lovely' Karia mentions as example 9 children and your like a woman possessed.
You didn't ask anyone Justine to mention them but what did you expect when your giving us your life story and progress of your children growing up.
Maybe you should have made yourself more clearer, perhaps you can have your own website dedicated to your growing family.
I think you are acting like a child.:roll:

Ok well i will rememebr to bring up your family if the need arises...As for acting like a child well , kettle calling......Gang warfare.TUT TUT TUT....

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 13:00
She had a nose on her, my goodness. I reckon that is why they 'selected' her, to fit in with the other big konk foreigners sitting in their palaces.

Her death was a tragedy for the tabloids, and of course for those who knew her and were related to her.

The rest of the world goes on, and she added very little to it.

Her legacy will be the confrontation of the royals with the reality of public opinion.

Nothing more.

OK, two kids who would have been procured somewhere else anyway.

Hopefully the line will be drawn under the whole thing at some point, and I mean the royals.

:)

Venture
03-Apr-08, 13:53
No i would have asked anyone not to mention my family..Like i have said it is down to me whether i post about them, and that will not change..Other orgers post on here about there private situation and i would not think about putting there family on a thread...I would only speak about it if it was a thread started by them about something on there family...

I dont have agendas, i go with the flow...dont see a need to have an agenda...

Well you certainly weren't going with the flow on this thread. You were the only one attacking Karia. If you remember Karia asked. What's the total cost to date? That to me meant the cost of the Inquiry. Your reply was:The lives of two people, is that not enough, do we have to put a price on it aswell...

Your question to her totally changed the context of her post. She replied accordingly. The hypothetical scenario she used only referred to you because you had asked the question. The fact that you have 9 children was relevant. Not damaging, not insulting or untrue. Just relevant.

Id suggest if you dont want any further reference made in any way, shape or form to your family on this website that you post a warning to all other orgers or remove the information that you, and you alone, have already made public.

angela5
03-Apr-08, 13:57
Ok well i will rememebr to bring up your family if the need arises...As for acting like a child well , kettle calling......Gang warfare.TUT TUT TUT....

If the need arises go ahead and mention the fact that i have children. Big Deal.

cd1977
03-Apr-08, 14:16
Miaow.

I propose a fight, Bignold Park, 4.00 pm. No teachers, no hair pulling, no scratching and certainly no chinese burns or horsebites.

Venture
03-Apr-08, 14:19
Miaow.

I propose a fight, Bignold Park, 4.00 pm. No teachers, no hair pulling, no scratching and certainly no chinese burns or horsebites.
Ill bring my gang [lol][lol]

router
03-Apr-08, 14:26
pointing out that justine has 9 kids,was just being overly familiar...some have already been down that road of over familiarity .....stick to the thread in hand ......leave my family out of them.
this is a public forum and no one else other than us have the right to bring up details of how many children we have,that is the point...

personaly i think diana and dodies death was a tragic accident and should be closed....

router(justines oh)

Venture
03-Apr-08, 14:43
pointing out that justine has 9 kids,was just being overly familiar...some have already been down that road of over familiarity .....stick to the thread in hand ......leave my family out of them.
this is a public forum and no one else other than us have the right to bring up details of how many children we have,that is the point...

personaly i think diana and dodies death was a tragic accident and should be closed....

router(justines oh)

And what's your definition of being overly familiar? As Justine's other half (is this more information you're giving out) you have an identical way of posting, how very unusual.

router
03-Apr-08, 15:16
And what's your definition of being overly familiar? As Justine's other half (is this more information you're giving out) you have an identical way of posting, how very unusual.
take your insinuations to admin then...and they want proof they can pm us and bill or niall fernie can feel free to come visit us.......i have nothing to hide :lol:

Ash
03-Apr-08, 15:19
this is really getting silly now! aint it.... i mean the bickering is ridicolous and pointless, justine you shouldnt be so uptight and karia maybe think before you type something(especially if you dont get on with that person on thread) ;)

no harm was done at all, apart from the board being ruined

Julia
03-Apr-08, 15:22
The jury in my head are still to determine what happened, I'm leaning more toward accidentally on purpose removal of Diana (90%) or faked death (5%), don't know is also 5%.

Julia
03-Apr-08, 15:28
Was it something I said?

At least the arguing has stopped [lol]

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 15:56
The jury in my head are still to determine what happened, I'm leaning more toward accidentally on purpose removal of Diana (90%) or faked death (5%), don't know is also 5%.

We sort of agree on this, (scary huh?), apart from the faked death.

Fake she was in life, yes, but she was far too publicity seeking to be trusted to remain underground.

karia
03-Apr-08, 16:06
We sort of agree on this, (scary huh?), apart from the faked death.

Fake she was in life, yes, but she was far too publicity seeking to be trusted to remain underground.

Depends what the 'deal' was...would she put Harry and William in peril?

.....'You go far, far away for long, long time with fat bankroll or its curtains for the kids'

Maybe not!;)

TBH
03-Apr-08, 16:08

.....'You go far, far away for long, long time with fat bankroll or its curtains for the kids'

Maybe not!;)There's one for the conspiracy theorists to mull over.

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 16:19

Maybe not!;)

Nah, if they were wanting to deal it would have been something attainable, like dump the Arab, and keep out of the papers.

Then again, the pap loving old trout would probably have gone straight to the media with any threats being made to her.

She has gone to meet her maker. Mind you I wonder if Mickey Mouse appreciates just how iconic and important to the world she was.

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 16:21
'You go far, far away for long, long time with fat bankroll or its curtains for the kids'

Is that the Queen's better half?

Is he in a fake moustache whilst delivering this ultimatum?

trix
03-Apr-08, 16:41
Oh Trix. I have tried but the technique is failing me.

Maybe you could guide me with a spell on "how to get over oneself"
would help me alot.

weel takin justine....:lol:

however, i tried til help ye a'fore wi a couple o' spells, back when ye wis tellin everyone how depressed ye wis.....mind?

pity ye couldna understand a word i wis sayin eh? :roll:

karia
03-Apr-08, 16:49
Is that the Queen's better half?

Is he in a fake moustache whilst delivering this ultimatum?

...and cloak!;)

Boozeburglar
03-Apr-08, 17:02
...and cloak!;)

I was thinking more a head dress to hide his most distinguishing features!

Venture
03-Apr-08, 18:28
Was it something I said?

At least the arguing has stopped [lol]

No Julia nothing you said. I couldn't reply at the time as I was at the Bignold Park with the gang. Waste of time really seeing as nobody else turned up.[lol]

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-08, 19:37
No Julia nothing you said. I couldn't reply at the time as I was at the Bignold Park with the gang. Waste of time really seeing as nobody else turned up.[lol]

It gets better by the minuite,lol:lol:
I have been down the line all day today ,has the jury come back in yet?

trix
03-Apr-08, 19:49
has the jury come back in yet?

hi kev, which case are ye referrin' til? [lol]

floyed
03-Apr-08, 20:22
My opinion is that it was a tragic accident not helped by the pap's chasing them. I feel so sorry for her boy's left behind, not having there mother around at all the important time's of there life's.

Venture
03-Apr-08, 20:27
It gets better by the minuite,lol
I have been down the line all day today ,has the jury come back in yet?

Could be a long wait Kevin, the no-show at the park seems to suggest some people have gone AWOL. I think an adjournment is in order. :eek:

Never mind Ill sing you a song while we're waiting. How about - D'you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang. Come on Trix you can join too.[lol]

Julia
03-Apr-08, 20:30
No Julia nothing you said. I couldn't reply at the time as I was at the Bignold Park with the gang. Waste of time really seeing as nobody else turned up.

Could be a long wait Kevin, the no-show at the park seems to suggest some people have gone AWOL. I think an adjournment is in order.

Never mind Ill sing you a song while we're waiting. How about - D'you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang. Come on Trix you can join too.

I was wondering what on earth you were going on about but then I remembered [lol]

Maybe you just didn't recognise each other.

karia
03-Apr-08, 20:38
To be fair venture...there was that 'hedge' that ran across the park.;)