PDA

View Full Version : Nails

CurlyTop
31-Mar-08, 15:36
Me and my friend have just had our nails done and what a fantastic job was made. Now my 4th time going to "Tips2Toe" - recently moved into 46 Louisburgh Street - Irene Green - 07511 684 279.

Having previously had them done for years down the line it is finally nice to find someone up here who is both professional, reasonably priced and does what I like. Irene does both acrylic and gels. I favour acrylic myself, French manicure look, they last longer and look a lot better. She also has a fantastic selection of stick on gems for the nails which are great for that special occasion. Great for a wedding or prom.

Julia
31-Mar-08, 17:21
Do you have a price list?

angela5
31-Mar-08, 20:01
She's no been open that long and you've had your nails done 4 times! How long does a set of false nails last?

dirdyweeker
31-Mar-08, 23:02
Hope this price list encourages you along?

HANDS
Gel Nails.... extensions............................. £33.00
natural nail overlay.................. £28.00
Infills.................................... £30.00
Gel Removal........................... £20.00
Gel removal and manicure......... £30.00

Acrylic NailsExtensions............................. £35.00
Removals............................... £20.00
Removal & Manicure................ £30.00
Standard Manicure.................. £15.00
Deluxe Manicure..................... £20.00
Paraffin Wax.......................... £18.00
Add on extras
Natural Nail Repair .................................... £ 7.00
Shape and Polish....................................... £ 8.50
French Polish............................................ £12.00

Feet
Shape & Polish £10.00
Standard Pedicure £17.00
Deluxe Pedicure £20.00

CurlyTop
31-Mar-08, 23:18
She's no been open that long and you've had your nails done 4 times! How long does a set of false nails last?

I have previously been to her house as there was a delay in getting the shop open!

I can usually get about 6 -8 weeks out of one set if I am careful with them.

angela5
31-Mar-08, 23:20
I have previously been to her house as there was a delay in getting the shop open!

I can usually get about 6 -8 weeks out of one set if I am careful with them.

I didn't realise she did them from home. 6-8 weeks is pretty good, they'd last me a day i'm not careful with anything.:lol:

CurlyTop
31-Mar-08, 23:26
I didn't realise she did them from home. 6-8 weeks is pretty good, they'd last me a day i'm not careful with anything.:lol:

It was only until the shop was opened.

You get used to having them and they just become an extension of your fingers. I find I am lost without them. I hate my hands without nails.