PDA

View Full Version : Morags Cafe Bouncy Castle

the charlatans
30-Mar-08, 13:25
Went to Morags last week for lunch with my mum and toddler -he had a brilliant time on the bouncy castle and as he has not patience for waiting for food it was a great distraction.
The food was reasonable, the wait a wee bit longer than other places but was happy enough to wait as toddler was having such a bouncy time.
Thank you Morags for the bouncy castle. The only downside was, only children under 8 are allowed to use it - and i wanted a wee shot!

floyed
30-Mar-08, 15:53
Must go there a look with my son he would love that:D

dirdyweeker
31-Mar-08, 22:17
Think it is a great idea what she has done. Disappointed that it is for customer users only. I would have thought that Wick being particularly wet and windy at times and nowhere really to go with young kids it would be great just to take them in for a wee bounce. I am sure most users would have at least a coffee once in anyhow.....if not more!"

mccaugm
31-Mar-08, 22:22
Went to Morags last week for lunch with my mum and toddler -he had a brilliant time on the bouncy castle and as he has not patience for waiting for food it was a great distraction.
The food was reasonable, the wait a wee bit longer than other places but was happy enough to wait as toddler was having such a bouncy time.
Thank you Morags for the bouncy castle. The only downside was, only children under 8 are allowed to use it - and i wanted a wee shot!

Excuse my ignorance but where is Morags Cafe? My son is 3 and this sounds right up his street. As for adults on the bouncy castle...think there should be a centre where adults can act like kids, plastic ball pools, play parks etc..why should kids have all the fun[lol]?

angela5
31-Mar-08, 22:31
Excuse my ignorance but where is Morags Cafe?

It's in High street Wick. Must be a right small bouncy castle, it's a wee cafe.

dirdyweeker
31-Mar-08, 23:05
It is small but the only public one in Wick. Better than nothing. Always did think an indoor play area would be appropriate for the far North. I had hoped the "Yard" at the shore when he was doing a reopening might have included this as part of his business. I personally think it would be well used.

angela5
31-Mar-08, 23:06
An indoor play area would be great, shame one of the old airport hangers couldn't be used.

dirdyweeker
31-Mar-08, 23:10
An indoor play area would be great, shame one of the old airport hangers couldn't be used.

totally agree. With our inclement weather there is no place (apart from Tescos:lol:) to take kids on a wet day. I f=used one in Perth when I lived there and it was a great idea. We had food when the kids played. Great eh!