PDA

View Full Version : Bain & Gibson

dragonfly
13-Nov-05, 16:13
Just passed Bain & Gibsons old shop and saw workmens hats and coats in the window. Anyone know what its going to be?? :confused:

would make a great restaurant/bar but know that it was previously refused planning permission as an Indian restaurant

kas
13-Nov-05, 17:59
I am afraid I dont know, but it will be good to see the shop go to good use whatever it is.
I see Allcam are extending into Horns shop as well.

pie2000
13-Nov-05, 18:56
Allacam is going to be extending the electric side and starting toys too a welcome addition to Thurso eh.

dragonfly
13-Nov-05, 19:42
we'll find out soon enough no doubt. I was in Alacam the other day and they had knocked down the wall and were clearing out Hornes. Good luck to Alan, I hope he does well, he certainly has carried on Bain & Gibsons customer care :)

moose and Lindsay
13-Nov-05, 20:08
There is a new indian restaurant nearly ready next door to sandra's we don't want another restaurant,I'm glad they refused permission,

i would like Iceland or Farmfoods!!

kwbrown111
13-Nov-05, 20:34
Supposed to be more offices

dragonfly
13-Nov-05, 21:52
There is a new indian restaurant nearly ready next door to sandra's

if its a restaurant then good, but I hope its not another takeaway. no way will it be iceland or farmfood, more likely as kwbrown111 says, offices.

jay
14-Nov-05, 12:43
One of the local architects is moving in - can't remember if it's Arch Henderson or Peter Knight

Donnie
14-Nov-05, 13:19
What building is the Indian near Sandras in? Also what did the old furniture store near Ferriers turn in to?

rober32
14-Nov-05, 13:34
Its going to be offices for Arch Henderson.

scotsboy
14-Nov-05, 14:01
There is an Indian in Thurso again?

jay
14-Nov-05, 14:05
Donnie - the furniture shop at Ferrier's is now owned by Homeaid and is a charity shop

linzy222
14-Nov-05, 15:29
What building is the Indian near Sandras in? Also what did the old furniture store near Ferriers turn in to?

It is in Pentarq's old building, the architects that is now at the traffic lights

It says it on the window indian takeaway opening here soon or come to think of it, it might say restaurant i'm not sure

moose and Lindsay
14-Nov-05, 15:34
if its a restaurant then good, but I hope its not another takeaway. no way will it be iceland or farmfood, more likely as kwbrown111 says, offices.

Haha i know that, i was just saying it would be good to get 1 of those shops up here, Bain and Gibsons is far too small for any of them

No doubt it will be offices, and another waste of a good building!!

lab
15-Nov-05, 00:02
Allen if you read this post and it is true you are dooing toys get some airfix models in cant get them anywhere, and im sure my son is not the only one who likes building models.please please please