PDA

View Full Version : Outside home needed for Frankie the cat

Liz
29-Mar-08, 14:06
Frankie came into foster care a few months ago as he was a stray.:(

Unfortunately he won't be suitable as a pet so we are looking for home on a farm or croft etc where he could get the freedom he so desperately needs (he hates being confined to a pen!)but still be cared for.

If you can help please pm me.

Liz
09-Apr-08, 22:07
Sadly, still looking for a home for Frankie who is really unhappy being confined to a foster pen.:(

If you have a shed or some outdoor building where Frankie could lodge and get some food and care then please get in touch with me.

Thanks!

egregory
10-Apr-08, 14:44
Is Frankie friendly as we have 2 dogs and 6 chickens.

Liz
10-Apr-08, 14:57
Have sent you a pm.:)

Sapphire2803
10-Apr-08, 15:11
How would you get him to stay? Would it be a case of shutting him in for a few weeks?

Liz
10-Apr-08, 15:14
How would you get him to stay? Would it be a case of shutting him in for a few weeks?

Yes. If he could get a shed or some outbuilding with a nice bed in it and then be kept in for a couple of weeks so he doesn't run away!

Sapphire2803
10-Apr-08, 15:30
That's kinda what I thought, we have outbuildings which would provide plenty of shelter, but they have no doors on and in the case of the shed I was thinking of, it would need a new roof because the holes in it would be too easy for a cat to get out of. When I get the money to put a new corrugated iron (or whatever) roof on it and a door of course, you can house a colony of cats in there if you like :D

Liz
10-Apr-08, 17:18
That's kinda what I thought, we have outbuildings which would provide plenty of shelter, but they have no doors on and in the case of the shed I was thinking of, it would need a new roof because the holes in it would be too easy for a cat to get out of. When I get the money to put a new corrugated iron (or whatever) roof on it and a door of course, you can house a colony of cats in there if you like :D

Sounds ideal!

Pity about the lack of doors and roof!

Anyone got either to spare?!!!:confused

Liz
11-Apr-08, 13:39
Still looking for a home for Frankie.:(

Can anyone set him free?