PDA

View Full Version : Hi All - new Member

bayview
27-Mar-08, 16:34
Hey all, i am having problems with posts. i am trying to post a property to rent and i cannot get past the verification process, even with treble checking what the password is it is still failing every time!! Please help its not fun anymore!!!!

MGM
27-Mar-08, 16:43
Hi bayview, i just joined today aswell. I had trouble with the verification process when i was trying to join up, it took 4 attempts for it to accept it. Sorry i cant offer any help but Im sure somebody will be able to help you!

anneoctober
27-Mar-08, 18:12
Hey all, i am having problems with posts. i am trying to post a property to rent and i cannot get past the verification process, even with treble checking what the password is it is still failing every time!! Please help its not fun anymore!!!!
Welcome to the Org AKA "The house of Fun!":lol: I'm sure one of the Mods will come to your rescue with advice. I can't help, sorry ........... I'm blonde [lol]

floyed
27-Mar-08, 18:28
Welcome to the Org, you will be addicted by the weekend:D

silverfox57
27-Mar-08, 18:33
:lol:
good to see your first post now you are of and running,hope you enjoy on her, all the best,

linkside
27-Mar-08, 20:06
Welcome to the nut house lolol

Highland Laddie
27-Mar-08, 20:19
Hello Bayview, hope you enjoy.

Thumper
27-Mar-08, 21:11
Hi there and welcome x

dessie
27-Mar-08, 22:03
welcome to the home for funny folk.....bayview.and.....mgm......

Poultney lad
28-Mar-08, 00:27
hello and welcome:D

bayview
31-Mar-08, 17:19
Thank you all for your welcoming messages! still getting the hang of it all!!:D

TRUCKER
31-Mar-08, 19:32
Hello And Welcome To The Org.

canuck
31-Mar-08, 20:52
bayview, welcome! Be patient. It takes time to get all the bits figured out. Enjoy your time on the org.

horseman
31-Mar-08, 23:16
Hi bayview, glad to see you have started with a 'gurn'
You will slot in no problem here:)

justine
31-Mar-08, 23:20
welcome and happy posting.:lol: