PDA

View Full Version : am i the only 1 in here

angela5
13-Nov-05, 01:16
not according to channel 4 at 7.15pm tonight

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 01:34
Think maybe everyones worried about showing themselves with you lot on, you don't exactly take prisoners do you!

angela5
13-Nov-05, 01:37
Think maybe everyones worried about showing themselves with you lot on, you don't exactly take prisoners do you!

explain??? you lot??

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 01:39
I don't wanna cos I have an awful feeling I'm gonna get lured in again! And don't come back with innocent questions like 'what do you mean?'. ;)

angela5
13-Nov-05, 01:41
I don't wanna cos I have an awful feeling I'm gonna get lured in again! And don't come back with innocent questions like 'what do you mean?'. ;)

why did you bother to reply,, i was minding my own buisness i never asked you to refer me to 'you lot'

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 01:42
Now don't start cheeky sod, you know full well what I mean! lol

I have learnt my lesson believe me.! ;)

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 01:43
why did you bother to reply,, i was minding my own buisness i never asked you to refer me to 'you lot'

Apologies Geezer!

angela5
13-Nov-05, 01:44
you ignored my reply to your comment

angela5
13-Nov-05, 01:48
Apologies Geezer!

oops! i missed that,, thanks for the apology miss.

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 01:49
Miss? Ooh I like that! :)

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 02:11
You tried, don't you remember? Alright it's best you don't try to remember, you'll only embarrass yourself! lol

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 02:17
Aye! But I have the video, in all it's graphic detail :o

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 02:23
Really? Do you know Giant George? Haven't worked with him for a while but I could say hello if you like, I always knew he liked a bit of the other ;)

porshiepoo
13-Nov-05, 02:45
Umm, Cheeky sod, heres the thing! I erm kinda thought you was someone else that I thought was trying to wind me up so I thought I'd go along with it.

As it happens I have now found out that I kinda got it all wrong and that I've been kinda talking about Giant George and his erm giant ...bits and that you're not actually the person I thought you was.
So what can I say? Sorry!

Long live your days with Giant George! I'm sure he looks very ... twee compared to you so, enjoy! Ouch! :)

twee dledum
13-Nov-05, 02:52
Umm, Cheeky sod, heres the thing! I erm kinda thought you was someone else that I thought was trying to wind me up so I thought I'd go along with it.

As it happens I have now found out that I kinda got it all wrong and that I've been kinda talking about Giant George and his erm giant ...bits and that you're not actually the person I thought you was.
So what can I say? Sorry!

Long live your days with Giant George! I'm sure he looks very ... twee compared to you so, enjoy! Ouch! :)

You just cant help yourself can you porshe. Iv tried all night not to get involved in this discussion but seem to have dragged me into your childish
rants yet again. WHY?

twee dledum
13-Nov-05, 03:27
You just cant help yourself can you porshe. Iv tried all night not to get involved in this discussion but seem to have dragged me into your childish
rants yet again. WHY?
MMmm no explanation either.......

phoenix
13-Nov-05, 14:18
Can anyone join in or is this a private party? Just curious..........whos Giant George PP?