PDA

View Full Version : Diesel & Dust - easter sunday

tattoo_tearz
26-Mar-08, 08:56
was anyone else at the gig in Top Joes? the guys were entertaining as always. brilliant night out and i doubt you would have found any better entertainment anywhere in thurso that night.

loganbiffy
26-Mar-08, 13:59
Never made it to this as I was across the street in The Newmarket Bar watchin the excellent J. Fats Band!

Absolutuely brilliant as always, and a very good way to end an excellent weekend!

tattoo_tearz
26-Mar-08, 14:18
lol. ach well pitty you missed it. spoke to a fair few people in top joes who decided to check out the newmarket. they all returned to TJ's pretty quickly. D & D were quality. excellent sound. good clear vocals and some quality guitar playing.

The Pepsi Challenge
26-Mar-08, 18:04
Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of D&D are you, Tats?

gee
26-Mar-08, 18:23
hey pepsi challenge, ease up. everyone allowed their opinion. it was a good night. maybe you would have enjoyed it... open your mind no need for bringing insults in on it.. before you ask i am neither part of the band or connected with them. i just enjoy music.

The Pepsi Challenge
26-Mar-08, 21:09
Not an insult, gee, just a question heaven forbid.

gee
26-Mar-08, 21:17
fair enough. everyone has their own opinion. all bands deserve respect as they ALL have same love at end of the day MUSIC.
i think top joes was a brilliant night and the band were excellent.

Jeid
26-Mar-08, 23:18
Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of D&D are you, Tats?

Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of the J Fats Band are you, Pepsi? ;)

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Mar-08, 16:29
The dead one.

DOC ROCK
28-Mar-08, 14:48
was anyone else at the gig in Top Joes? the guys were entertaining as always. brilliant night out and i doubt you would have found any better entertainment anywhere in thurso that night.

Thank's for the compliments. It was a great night, we really enjoyed ourselves too. Cheers.

DOC ROCK
28-Mar-08, 14:53
The dead one.[/quote]

Did someone get there first?