PDA

View Full Version : Shelligoe Archery

macleod_callum
25-Mar-08, 17:20
Hi,

Does anyone have a phone number for the team that run shelligoe archery?

If you do could you please email it to me: macleod_callum@hotmail.com

Cheers

Callum Macleod

ashaw1
25-Mar-08, 19:24
I have a number for archery but don't know if it's the people you are looking for but i dare say if you call them they will be able to point you in the right direction. The number was on the Tesco noticeboard. 01955 631383 and ask for Brian.

sweetpea
25-Mar-08, 19:41
Not sure if that's the same people. When I went to Shelligoe it was a lassie Joy that was the instructor, she was based at Lybster, sorry don't have number but she has a website so just google shelligoe archery.

skimeister
25-Mar-08, 19:48
I've always fancied a dabble at Archery....
A noble passtime with a heritage to be proud of.

Only comparatively recently (40's) did I realise that in aulden times arrows would rain down upon enemies, rather than picking them off one by one.
I think I could have been quite good at that.

I mean to have a serious go before I shuffle orf. They say it's never too late you know.

What's the average age of an archer these days?

Life span now a'days they grow quite old but back then about 4.3 seconds ;)

LENSMAN
25-Mar-08, 19:50
Archery mentioned by ashaw1 is being held in Keiss Hall on Wed evenings for beginners and Sundays for expierenced archers.
Contact Brian to check availabilty as it is very popular.

twiglet
25-Mar-08, 20:06
Shelligoe archery is not operating at the moment. Keiss Archery has just started up in the community hall. Weds evenings for beginners. Kids 6.30-7.30 and adults 7.30-8.30, cost £3 per session. The club have bows etc to use if you don't have your own kit and just want to try out. Ring Brian though just to check availability (away this week though). Good fun, can recommend it. May see you there! :D