PDA

View Full Version : Weeboyagee on STV!

crayola
25-Mar-08, 00:49
Weeboyagee, I'm watching and listening to you.

Tune in everyone, he's very good.

henry20
25-Mar-08, 09:23
Well, I fell asleep on the sofa last night and thought I was having a nightmare, but in reality, I was awake and there was weeboyagee on the telly!!

Joking aside, you were very good. Just a shame it was on so late or I might have seen more of it!!

rob16d
25-Mar-08, 10:31
What was WBG doing on tv?

Was he singing or something?

canuck
25-Mar-08, 11:20
I suspect that he was doing warm up exercises in preparation for all the candles on the upcoming birthday cake.

sam
25-Mar-08, 11:39
What was WBG doing on tv?

Was he singing or something?

It was probably him and his organ lol;) pity i missed it.

Saveman
25-Mar-08, 13:09
Is it on youtube yet??

Alice in Blunderland
25-Mar-08, 14:50
It was probably him and his organ lol pity i missed it.

Dont you worry about it Sam as we all know hes quite a performer and no doubt we will be able to see him and maybe his organ ( wasnt that a brilliant thread ) perform again and again..............;)...............

Talking off Weeboyagee hes gone missing AGAIN hasnt made it home in quite a few days now maybe hes run off ............to find that runaway dummy of a bride that he gained for his birthday ....:lol:

sam
25-Mar-08, 15:38
Dont you worry about it Sam as we all know hes quite a performer and no doubt we will be able to see him and maybe his organ ( wasnt that a brilliant thread ) perform again and again...........

Talking off Weeboyagee hes gone missing AGAIN hasnt made it home in quite a few days now maybe hes run off ............to find that runaway dummy of a bride that he gained for his birthday ....:lol:

Lol maybe he has found that dummy of a bride..............and that is why him and his organ has gone AWOL yet again;)

canuck
25-Mar-08, 17:00
Talking of Weeboyagee hes gone missing AGAIN hasnt made it home in quite a few days now maybe hes run off ............to find that runaway dummy of a bride that he gained for his birthday ....:lol:

Gosh, is she still around? I thought that she had quietly returned to her peaceful home a long time ago!

Alice in Blunderland
25-Mar-08, 21:14
Lol maybe he has found that dummy of a bride..............and that is why him and his organ has gone AWOL yet again;)

She was a bit of a dummy but boy was she a good laugh. He will probably return home when he gets fed up of the one sided conversation and lack of participation on her side.................:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
25-Mar-08, 21:16
Gosh, is she still around? I thought that she had quietly returned to her peaceful home a long time ago!

Yes she is still around I spotted her not that long ago wearing next to nothing in the window of the Highland Hospice shop. :eek: ;)

sam
25-Mar-08, 21:43
She was a bit of a dummy but boy was she a good laugh. He will probably return home when he gets fed up of the one sided conversation and lack of participation on her side.................:eek:

Lol he could be gone for a while then,......... because atleast she wont answer back :lol:

connieb19
25-Mar-08, 21:54
Lol maybe he has found that dummy of a bride..............and that is why him and his organ has gone AWOL yet again

Yes she is still around I spotted her not that long ago wearing next to nothing in the window of the Highland Hospice shop. I hope that's no me you're talkin aboot? :eek:

sam
25-Mar-08, 22:25
Lol connieb19, you were never spotted by Alice in Blunderland not that long ago wearing next to nothing in the window of the Highland Hospice shop.:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
26-Mar-08, 13:27
Lol connieb19, you were never spotted by Alice in Blunderland not that long ago wearing next to nothing in the window of the Highland Hospice shop.:eek:
No NO sam your mistaken Connie was the one walking around with her knickers stuck to the velcro of her hood or am I getting all mixed up. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
26-Mar-08, 13:30
I hope that's no me you're talkin aboot?

No not you, we are talking about the first Mrs Weeboyagee now back to very important business. Im moving out next weekend when are you moving in and..............most importantly whens the night out to celebrate the uniting of two such great posters on the org ......:lol:....or have you gone off the idea now that hes a celeb on STV. ;)

Sapphire2803
26-Mar-08, 16:25
Lol maybe he has found that dummy of a bride..............and that is why him and his organ has gone AWOL yet again

Yes she is still around I spotted her not that long ago wearing next to nothing in the window of the Highland Hospice shop.

No NO sam your mistaken Connie was the one walking around with her knickers stuck to the velcro of her hood or am I getting all mixed up.

My! You're a wild and wacky lot in Thrumster! Is it something in the water mebbe?! :lol:

sam
26-Mar-08, 18:10
canna be in the Thrumter water Sapphire2803, I dont live there...........
Alice you are leaving weeboyagee's hoose lol, you will have to throw a big leaving party lol and then another for weeboyagee getting his hoose back............at least that way it will save you throwing a house warming party and your new place getting in a mess.............and if weeboyagee turns up with his dummy bride you can invite them to lol;):lol:

Alice in Blunderland
27-Mar-08, 14:10
Im leaving Weeboyagees house this weekend.....:eek: maybe if hes lucky.....

I think he will be lonely so maybe we should let Connie and her brothers move in as originally suggested in another thread or

maybe we could get some ideas from fellow orgers on whats best for this guy so he doesnt get lonely........ whether he wants our suggestions or not......... ;)

Sapphire2803
27-Mar-08, 14:13
We could all take turns in popping round to make sure he's ok. We don't want to overwhelm him, so maybe just 20 at a time ;). If we create a rota, then he'll never have less than 10 people in the house at any time.
What a lucky guy :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
27-Mar-08, 20:13
What a lucky guy :lol:

Yes he sure is sooooooo lucky imagine the kids and I only came to stay with him for a couple of months and stayed for well over a year hes just soooooooo lucky.;)

sam
27-Mar-08, 20:20
Yes he sure is sooooooo lucky imagine the kids and I only came to stay with him for a couple of months and stayed for well over a year hes just soooooooo lucky.;)

Lol he will only get lonely if he returns from his wandering alone ;)

sam
27-Mar-08, 20:22
on second thoughts alice if he gets too lonely maybe he will decide to move in with you :eek:

crayola
12-Apr-08, 02:44
Where is WBG? His fans are here but he isn't.