PDA

View Full Version : Weather for tomorrow

rfr10
24-Mar-08, 18:23
Can someone (preferably tugmistress) tell me what the weather forecast is going to be like tomorrow and will there be any disruption caused to train services to Inverness.

Please let me know as I'm having a few problems.

Thanks.

rfr10
24-Mar-08, 18:36
It's ok. We're going Thursday instead. Some info would still be useful though. :)

justine
24-Mar-08, 18:47
You could try this link......

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/he/he_forecast_weather.html

changilass
24-Mar-08, 18:50
Tuggs is always better

Bye the way Tuggs, I forgot to remind you that I wanted a forcast for tomorrow, please

bekisman
24-Mar-08, 19:30
rfr10: "Can someone (preferably tugmistress) tell me what the weather forecast is going to be like tomorrow and will there be any disruption caused to train services to Inverness."
Thought you were TRANSPORT CONVENER ?

rfr10
24-Mar-08, 19:32
rfr10: "Can someone (preferably tugmistress) tell me what the weather forecast is going to be like tomorrow and will there be any disruption caused to train services to Inverness."
Thought you were TRANSPORT CONVENER ?

Transport convener for the likes of being in charge of a group of people who are campaigning to improve transport for young people. I'm not a know-all about public transport.

bekisman
24-Mar-08, 19:46
Oh I see - sorry..

rfr10
24-Mar-08, 19:53
Oh I see - sorry..

:)......................

Tugmistress
24-Mar-08, 20:42
Tomorrow, pretty much the same as today though the wind will be easing, snow showers and woolly knickers weather generally!
wednesday still cold though should be fairly bright and warm in the sunshine though still cold in the shade/breeze which turns southerly throughout the day.
Be careful driving, black ice conditions are ripe!
:D

emszxr
24-Mar-08, 20:51
hopefully i get up to thurso tomorrow then.

rfr10
24-Mar-08, 21:05
Tomorrow, pretty much the same as today though the wind will be easing, snow showers and woolly knickers weather generally!
wednesday still cold though should be fairly bright and warm in the sunshine though still cold in the shade/breeze which turns southerly throughout the day.

Thank you!!

rob16d
24-Mar-08, 21:10

Thanks for that! :D As ever we can rely on you for up-to-date weather reports for our local tonws!

Kevin Milkins
24-Mar-08, 21:44
Went to visit some friends down the back of Lybster today. I am glad nobody bought my crappy Disco Td5 off me.lol:lol:

bobandag16
24-Mar-08, 22:28
thank you for your report. do not want to play school .

jings00
25-Mar-08, 02:49
cheers :-)

Highland Laddie
25-Mar-08, 20:44
Why dont you put Tuggs website as a favourite
http://www.tugmistress.co.uk/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=8