PDA

View Full Version : DM Boots

Poultney lad
22-Mar-08, 22:32
Doctor martins boots what colour laces did you have {red} {yellow}

Dadie
22-Mar-08, 22:40
I had black dms with rainbow coloured laces the dms lasted for ages then i put plants in them for a while until they went really mouldy then they eventually crawled into the bin by themselves!

nicnak
22-Mar-08, 22:48
Mine had pink and green, fluorescent of course, but now they have a more sedate pink and purple!

theone
22-Mar-08, 23:03
I remember in the late 80's "monster munch" multipacks had neon pink/orange/yellow laces as a free gift.

Marketing genius. Everyone in my class at school demanded monster munch in their packed lunch and different laces every day!

horse
23-Mar-08, 08:43
DM boots red laces wrangler jeans and wrangler jacket, later on i had a sleevless wrangler jacket on top of a new one

philupmaboug
23-Mar-08, 10:44
Ox blood DM's, red laces, skinner jeans, white shirt, red braces, crombie coat....those were the days ;-)

riggerboy
23-Mar-08, 12:37
1500 black dm`s yellow laces, wrangler cut off on top of wrangler jacket, wrangler jeans, white t shirt, man was i pretty lol

remember mam buy me a wrangler jacket for birthday, into the bath with some bleach to make it look right, soon folled by a thick ear for ruining a good jacket ooch

highbury
23-Mar-08, 12:40
oxbloods with yellow, black with red !!

Niknac - sedate ? you !! - when did that happen !!!!

DeHaviLand
23-Mar-08, 15:34
Ox blood DM's, red laces, skinner jeans, white shirt, red braces, crombie coat....those were the days ;-)

No, no, no. It just had to be Levi Stayprest. Skinner jeans? What were you thinking of?:roll:

horse
23-Mar-08, 18:14
1500 black dm`s yellow laces, wrangler cut off on top of wrangler jacket, wrangler jeans, white t shirt, man was i pretty lol

remember mam buy me a wrangler jacket for birthday, into the bath with some bleach to make it look right, soon folled by a thick ear for ruining a good jacket ooch

i can remember gatting a brand new pair of wrangler jeans, my mam got them from macalans put them on and headed out. up to the park as useual playing football, sliding tackles, home for dinner you can work the rest out.

Rheghead
23-Mar-08, 18:37
Black laces, blacked out the yellow stitching with black marker and the sole with black liquid wax and polished up the leather to a patent leather shine.

philupmaboug
23-Mar-08, 18:55
No, no, no. It just had to be Levi Stayprest. Skinner jeans? What were you thinking of?:roll:

Had the Staypress and the skinners but nothing to think with.... well maybe something! I was in my teens ;-)