has any one found this ??

gollach
22-Mar-08, 15:05
Where abouts in Wick were you?

Today? Yesterday?

What does the usb pen look like?

Mr P Cannop
22-Mar-08, 15:08
near the one stop shop wick lost it on thursday about 4pm. its a small black usb pen with writing on it

justine
22-Mar-08, 15:11
i doubt you will get i back, if it has not been swept away by the wind or if a child has not picked it up....Hope you get it returned Mr C....

Mr P Cannop
22-Mar-08, 15:13
it has family photos on it and other info on it

justine
22-Mar-08, 15:15
well i hope you do get it returned..Its terrible when you lose something that has personal items on it...Long shot but have you phoned the police station, smeone may have handed it in....Good luck anyway....

Mr P Cannop
22-Mar-08, 15:17
aye i have called the police and caithness FM

Mr P Cannop
22-Mar-08, 15:35
I realy need it back has any one seen it or found it ?? please

ciderally
22-Mar-08, 18:07
hope your lucky..did you go back and ask at the shops near hand it could have been handed in thare...get an add into the groat this week someone might have picked it up not knowing what it is...

Mr P Cannop
22-Mar-08, 19:26
hope your lucky..did you go back and ask at the shops near hand it could have been handed in thare...get an add into the groat this week someone might have picked it up not knowing what it is...

does it cost any thing to do that ??

Chligh
22-Mar-08, 23:40
Where is the one stop shop in Wick?

Venture
23-Mar-08, 00:34
Its in Wellington Street.

EDDIE
23-Mar-08, 09:26

I no it doesnt help much with getting ure usb stick back but if u have important stuff on it that u want back if that data was on your pc and have deleted u can get programs or people to pull all the deleted stuff on your computer back because all the stuff u have deleted on your pc is still on your hardrive its hidden in the free space of the hard drive?