PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the funniest things

mr do dar
20-Mar-08, 18:01
when i was cleaning today i accidently let of wind my 2 year old then came and rubbed my bottom and told me ive poo'd what is your funniest thing lol:roll: slightly embarresed now :lol:

rockchick
20-Mar-08, 18:32
When I was VERY pregnant we were planning on taking my other two to the movie theatre to see Batman 2. My six-year-old told me that I shouldn't go with them to the theatre cuz people would think I was the Penguin.

I let him live (just!)

justine
20-Mar-08, 18:48
When I was VERY pregnant we were planning on taking my other two to the movie theatre to see Batman 2. My six-year-old told me that I shouldn't go with them to the theatre cuz people would think I was the Penguin.

I let him live (just!)

dont worry my kids say that babies come from your bum.....have not figured out how to tell them any different...They were telling their teacher one afternoon at nursery about it.....:eek:

ett23
20-Mar-08, 21:30
We were in my sisters car on Monday and we came up to traffic lights and she accidentally put the parking brake on before we had completely stopped which has the same effect as using the handbrake - screech!!!
Sis apologized but then my 2 1/2 yr old told us all "It hurts me when Linsey drives"!!! [lol]

We were rolling about in laughter for ages after that.......[lol]

scorrie
20-Mar-08, 21:39
My Daughter was about 6 when we were walking up Huddart Street one day. Just in front of us there was a doggie dropping that must have been laid when poochie was doing the foxtrot or something, because it was twisted and layered back and forth over itself. My daughter looked down and said "Dad, that dog poop looks like a Pretzel" As I looked closer I could see that the resemblance was uncanny and took to giggling. Just at that moment, a couple in their early sixties who were passing in the opposite direction, and who had heard the conversation, gave us a disgusted look and shook their heads. I thought to myself, "You joyless arseholes"

BRIE
20-Mar-08, 21:45
my daughter asked me the other day if I knew anyone with excema I told her that i knew someone who had a mild form of it, she replied' my friend has it really bad they have to use their inhaler all the time!'. :lol:

rfr10
20-Mar-08, 22:30
I'm sure I should start a thread called "Adults say the funniest things" for a change! :Razz

Lolabelle
21-Mar-08, 00:49
When my niece was about 3 she asked Dave if it took him a long time to do poos, and if he did big poos with his big tummy???
My nephew about 6 was looking at my wedding photo's one day and turned and looked at me and said, "What happened?" :eek:

Penelope Pitstop
21-Mar-08, 17:13
.....driving through Wick with the kids in the back, youngest one (about 4 at the time) in a confused voice asks......... "what planet is this Mum???" :lol: