PDA

View Full Version : I bet they are

justine
19-Mar-08, 12:49
Noticed this about the newspapers having to appologise to the McCanns...Now i understand that they money is being put into the Find Madeline trust, but can anyone tell me what is actually being done to look for her..Where is the money being spent...
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1309913,00.html

changilass
19-Mar-08, 14:32
If the money is going into a fund which is set up as a charity to allow donations then there would be accounts available for inspection.

justine
19-Mar-08, 14:35
If the money is going into a fund which is set up as a charity to allow donations then there would be accounts available for inspection.

No what i meant what is actually being done to look for her...i dont see the parents travelling around or anyone else....the money is going into the fund but what is it being spent on....

Highland Laddie
19-Mar-08, 14:52
Hi Justine, it was on the news this morning, that the fund pays for the solicitors and a team of detectives who are searching for Madeline, this is all costing about £100,000 per month.

justine
19-Mar-08, 15:00
Hi Justine, it was on the news this morning, that the fund pays for the solicitors and a team of detectives who are searching for Madeline, this is all costing about £100,000 per month.

Hi HL......Thanks i missed the news...I am just curious as i had not heard about what,or who was doing anything to find madeline.....I just keep thinking of the poor child if still alive what she must be going through, wondering wether anyone, is looking for her......

I found it remarkable of the Biological father of Shannon Mathews and his one man daily fight to find his daughter.....Thats doing something,

He wanted nothing from it except his daughter back, which i am glad she is safe..

But it seems to me that madeline has been put on the "shelf so to speak" and it seems that £100,000 per month is not doing enought to find the poor child....

scotsboy
19-Mar-08, 18:52
I am sure the McCanns will be comforted to know that you are thinking about their daughter...........not sure they will be concerned that you don't think they are though.

dook
19-Mar-08, 21:26
Noticed this about the newspapers having to appologise to the McCanns...Now i understand that they money is being put into the Find Madeline trust, but can anyone tell me what is actually being done to look for her..Where is the money being spent...
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1309913,00.html

I thought it was getting used to pay off their mortgage?

blowfish
19-Mar-08, 21:27
I thought it was getting used to pay off their mortgage?
No it will be used to stock up their medicine cabinet, I head its running low of supplies