PDA

View Full Version : Losing my reputation

Lolabelle
19-Mar-08, 08:03
Does anyone know how it's possible to lose a rep, I had one on my tally, for weeks, and today it has gone. Just disappeared.
Can a person take them back?
Or are they removed if the post is removed or something??
Just wondering. :D
Oh and by the way, it was a nice one!

helenwyler
19-Mar-08, 10:11
I lost a rep when I deleted a post Lolabelle.

Have you secretly been very naughty recently?;)

Tristan
19-Mar-08, 11:33
If the post is deleted you will loose the rep. Perhaps it was part of a thread that was deleted. I have lost a few good reps when threads (and my post) have been deleted.

quirbal
19-Mar-08, 18:47
Unless someone gave you bad rep.:confused

trix
19-Mar-08, 19:48
i hed a post removed before but still got til keep ma rep.

when i tried til hev a look at what i got repped for it said 'this page cannot be displayed'.....

still got ma points tho....

i da ken 'e crack ayre lolabelle sorry, but i widna be happy aboot it [evil]

i da ken much aboot bad rep, only happened til me once but it wis fie such an idiot, i choost laughed an shook ma heid.....

ignorance AND arrogance is til be pitied really.....[lol]

hope ye get yer rep back doll, ye deserve it x

Thumper
19-Mar-08, 19:51
Hey Lola,the same happened to me a few months back,its because the rep was given and then the thread/post removed so the rep doesnt show in your CP anymore....but you havent lost the points, just the icon and the comment x

Lolabelle
19-Mar-08, 22:06
Thanks, I see that the thread was accidently removed. I just had a look. :eek:
Duh, I should have looked first. But thanks for all your help guys.
>And Helen, me??? be a naughty girl???? lol. Always!:evil

Tighsonas4
19-Mar-08, 22:37
Hey Lola,the same happened to me a few months back,its because the rep was given and then the thread/post removed so the rep doesnt show in your CP anymore....but you havent lost the points, just the icon and the comment x
seems im fortunate in connection with this as i dont know how you get them
or lose them. only trying not to get banned [lol] [lol] tony

Thumper
19-Mar-08, 22:39
Tony look in your user cp and you can read you good and bad reps and comments.....if you want to give good or bad rep you click on the scales thingy at the top of the post x

Tighsonas4
19-Mar-08, 22:55
Tony look in your user cp and you can read you good and bad reps and comments.....if you want to give good or bad rep you click on the scales thingy at the top of the post x
thanks for that kid am always willing to learn as you know [lol] [lol] tony

Moira
20-Mar-08, 02:00

Thanks Thumper. It happens too when some posters decide to delete a thread they have started. You're right though - I lost the comment but not the rep points :D

Rheghead
20-Mar-08, 09:53
I noticed that the 'Desktop Picture' thread was removed and I got back some rep comments that had fallen off the edge. I thought any rep older than the last ten got lost into the ether?:confused

Lolabelle
20-Mar-08, 10:01
I noticed that the 'Desktop Picture' thread was removed and I got back some rep comments that had fallen off the edge. I thought any rep older than the last ten got lost into the ether?:confused

That was the one Rheghead that I lost mine on, but I didn't realise why they had gone, now I know!