PDA

View Full Version : Toboggan turns up trumps....

percy toboggan
18-Mar-08, 17:18
..one of the few benefits of my job, apart from the six or seven hours spent listening to educational tapes and BBC speech radio is that just occasionally I find something useful amongst the material I transport.

Today...'The Little Book of Breaking-Wind' I'm not sure if I can quote the true title on the org, though it begins with 'eff'.

It's full of little nuggets (no pun) relating to the purely natural function of releasing waste gases via the back passage. Some are surprisingly giggle inducing but I'll only expand if there is a demand....

...As for the book itself I plan to secrete it in Wallet's handbag, hopefully the next time she's having a rummage down at the 'Ladies Guild' it might tumble out and provoke some mirth...and the odd disapproving glare over prudish pince-nez. :eek:

Whitewater
18-Mar-08, 17:24
Sounds good Percy, I'm all for a little expansion on that subject.

justine
18-Mar-08, 17:30
Sounds good Percy, I'm all for a little expansion on that subject.

try a damn hot curry, that will give you plenty of expansion.....:eek:

Whitewater
18-Mar-08, 17:37
Nice one justine.

justine
18-Mar-08, 17:42
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_123.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxuk101MXGB)
Nice one justine.

your welcome....................................

TBH
18-Mar-08, 17:44
If you don't fart you will die, well known medical fact that.

karia
18-Mar-08, 17:46
How long until someone mentions 'wind farms';)

Whitewater
18-Mar-08, 17:49

I know somebody that has cultivated one in their rectum.

TBH
18-Mar-08, 17:56
I know somebody that has cultivated one in their rectum.Natural gas supplies and lots of wind power, the energy crisis is solved.[lol]

justine
18-Mar-08, 18:04
Natural gas supplies and lots of wind power, the energy crisis is solved.[lol]
so you paying for the Tikka then TBH...............;)

percy toboggan
18-Mar-08, 18:15
Source: T L B of F....

"the average man releases enough flatus in a day to inflate a small balloon"

...finally, at long last I exceed the average: in something at least.

TBH
18-Mar-08, 21:30
so you paying for the Tikka then TBH...............Erm....Nope. I could stretch to a tin of beans if you'd like:D
Source: T L B of F....

"the average man releases enough flatus in a day to inflate a small balloon"

...finally, at long last I exceed the average: in something at least.I hope you remember to open the windows of your cab.:lol:

Dusty
18-Mar-08, 21:36
...finally, at long last I exceed the average: in something at least.

Congratulations Percy, glad to hear that you have found your forte or is it farte? :)

scorrie
18-Mar-08, 21:56
I purchased this same tome from Amazon some years ago. I read through the reviews on the website and was amazed to find a comment from an obviously superior member of society who admitted to finding the book very funny, but also mentioned that their son took it to school and was discovered in possession by their teacher. Apparently this brought shame on the family!!

Gee whiz!!

Dusty
18-Mar-08, 22:02
Apparently this brought shame on the family!!

Gee whiz!!

Some families aren't flatulent?? :confused

inorg
18-Mar-08, 22:32
One of the funniest things I have ever read was in Spike Milligan's book about the contest that took place in Preston Barracks at the start of WW2, they trained for days!Surprised they did n't blow the whole town off the map!

ywindythesecond
19-Mar-08, 00:28
28 minutes between Percy posting and you mentioning.
ywy2

scorrie
19-Mar-08, 00:32
One of the funniest things I have ever read was in Spike Milligan's book about the contest that took place in Preston Barracks at the start of WW2, they trained for days!Surprised they did n't blow the whole town off the map!

Was that the one where someone burned a rose, or something, onto the wall through clever conservation of "fuel"?

karia
19-Mar-08, 00:34
28 minutes between Percy posting and you mentioning.
ywy2

I am stunned ywy2...sorry for the delay!