PDA

View Full Version : Is George Bush an Idiot?

TBH
18-Mar-08, 15:52
Absolutely hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM&feature=related

Julia
18-Mar-08, 16:21
Brilliant stuff, I've long been a fan of 'Bushisms', good to see them all together! [lol]

justine
18-Mar-08, 16:42
does anything else need to be said..Of course he's an idiot.....;)

MadPict
18-Mar-08, 16:52
Actually I think you are being unfair.....

...to idiots....

skimeister
18-Mar-08, 16:55
In a word - "Yes"

justine
18-Mar-08, 16:55
Actually I think you are being unfair.....

...to idiots....

politically incorrect idiots...does that help....cant really say more as i would be told off for writing it on a community forum....

TBH
18-Mar-08, 16:58
I thought being articulate would have been a prerequisite for the most powerful person in politics.

Whitewater
18-Mar-08, 17:46
......total, and we are all suffering because of it.

twiglet
18-Mar-08, 17:50
America's answer to David Brent, possibly? Am also a fan of Prince Philipisms too but then he has a bad case of foot in mouth syndrome.

TBH
18-Mar-08, 17:53
America's answer to David Brent, possibly? Am also a fan of Prince Philipisms too but then he has a bad case of foot in mouth syndrome.Prince Phillip opens his mouth and says what he is thinking at that precise moment, that's a problem but I wouldn't say he's an idiot compared to George.

Tristan
18-Mar-08, 21:34
The easy option is to say yes.
He did become president so there must be something going on up there - the big question is how does he manage to hide it so well.:lol:
Not someone I would have voted for that is for sure but look at how man are served at Mcdonalds;).

TBH
18-Mar-08, 21:39
The easy option is to say yes.
He did become president so there must be something going on up there - the big question is how does he manage to hide it so well.
Not someone I would have voted for that is for sure but look at how man are served at Mcdonalds;).The presidents brain is missing. I think he is an MkUltra experiment that went wildly wrong and he is not in fact in control of anything let alone his higher brain functions.:eek:

Loch not Lock
18-Mar-08, 23:47
He and his rulers have done more harm to the World than anyone in history, including Hitler, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Pol Pot.
I just pray that by the time Barack Obama gets in that it is not too late for us all.:~(

TBH
18-Mar-08, 23:51
He and his rulers have done more harm to the World than anyone in history, including Hitler, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Pol Pot.
I just pray that by the time Barack Obama gets in that it is not too late for us all.:~(I hardly think you can compare Bush to Hitler, Hitler almost Brought the whole of Europe to it's knees. I don't get the Schwarzenegger analogy but whatever floats your boat.

Loch not Lock
19-Mar-08, 00:11
I hardly think you can compare Bush to Hitler, Hitler almost Brought the whole of Europe to it's knees. I don't get the Schwarzenegger analogy but whatever floats your boat.

I agree with you, TBH, that Hitler tried to bring Europe to its knees. Puppet Bush won't be happy until the US of A dictates the World which will lead to total destruction.

TBH
19-Mar-08, 00:38
I agree with you, TBH, that Hitler tried to bring Europe to its knees. Puppet Bush won't be happy until the US of A dictates the World which will lead to total destruction.That will never happen, bush knows who to push and who to leave alone.

karia
19-Mar-08, 00:43
At the end of the link the question comes up ...

'how come only Republican Presidents get labelled as stupid'?

Self explanitory or what?;):lol:

TBH
19-Mar-08, 00:45
At the end of the link the question comes up ...

'how come only Republican Presidents get labelled as stupid'?

Self explanitory or what?;)I thought he said reptilian or was that David Icke that said that?[lol]

karia
19-Mar-08, 01:02
I thought he said reptilian or was that David Icke that said that?[lol]

Agreed the difference is hard to spot...slither is as slither does.;)

helenwyler
19-Mar-08, 09:15
Good link TBH!

The guy has so many classic symptoms of dyslexia and attention span deficit, which he refuses to acknowledge.

Normally I do not treat this subject lightly (I work with people affected by dyslexia).

But in his case I just can't summon up the.......er........ummm............oooph!........ ..thingy......aw, you know what I mean.........................:eek: What time's the baseball tonight?

Loch not Lock
19-Mar-08, 10:08
I hardly think you can compare Bush to Hitler, Hitler almost Brought the whole of Europe to it's knees. I don't get the Schwarzenegger analogy but whatever floats your boat.

I've not witnessed it myself but have heard rumours he was a terminator before he was given the job as Governor of California.
Also he is the second most famous Austrian.:(

TBH
19-Mar-08, 11:17
I've not witnessed it myself but have heard rumours he was a terminator before he was given the job as Governor of California.
Also he is the second most famous Austrian.:( Strauss, Next to Mozart, Strauss, Doppler or the 19 possibly more Nobel prize winners?

sweetpea
19-Mar-08, 23:35
Not sure about idiot but he is a cold, callous 'B'. Have you seen the clip of where he was/ how he reacted to the twin towers coming down?

MadPict
20-Mar-08, 00:57
The question need not have been asked.... he is an American!

Way to go - insult all the US Orgers why don't you...

Not sure about idiot but he is a cold, callous 'B'. Have you seen the clip of where he was/ how he reacted to the twin towers coming down?

To be fair what did you expect him to do? Run out of a class room full of kids screaming?

celtic 302
20-Mar-08, 01:26
the simple answer is yes, that he is an idiot... but he has somehow managed to get into office twice, and i know he has a team of experts, but he still must have some inteligence

scotsboy
20-Mar-08, 07:43
Of course he is not an idiot, however there are a few who have posted on this thread.
You may (and I do) disagree with many aspects of USA foreign policy, but why single out an individual for that? Do you really think that George Bush is acting on his own?
Bush may make the occassional gaffe, but in no way is he an idiot.

golach
20-Mar-08, 10:16
Of course he is not an idiot, however there are a few who have posted on this thread.
You may (and I do) disagree with many aspects of USA foreign policy, but why single out an individual for that? Do you really think that George Bush is acting on his own?
Bush may make the occassional gaffe, but in no way is he an idiot.
Hear Hear Scotsboy, one man does not make a nation, I know that a lot of Orgers who are Americans and who used to come on here regularly,but sadly not so often now are disgusted with the responses of the few who have jumped on the band wagon too ready to condemn all the American citizens.
As for the Orgers from the USA, I am proud to call them my friends and have met some of them personally and their familys, and I am proud also that they think I'm a pal too.