PDA

View Full Version : Hayseed Dixie - Waterfront, Wick - Sat 22nd March

theboss
18-Mar-08, 11:55
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9268/hayseedwaterfrontug1.jpg (http://hayseed-dixie.com)

henry20
18-Mar-08, 20:43
Can I not get away from Jeid for one night??? :roll:

Jeid
18-Mar-08, 21:09
Are you going biy?

henry20
18-Mar-08, 21:20
I do believe so ...................... even scarier, I do believe that I'm gonna be driving :O

Jeid
18-Mar-08, 21:22
You can carry some gear ;)

henry20
18-Mar-08, 21:23
that'll be right!!!! :P

theboss
19-Mar-08, 16:44
Astronot stage time is 10pm.

BigKev
20-Mar-08, 13:30
HI BIY!

Brilliant icon bossman,

Whats the plans before the gig, copious amounts of alcoholic beverages?

BK.

theboss
20-Mar-08, 13:49
Kev, while you are at work, I would prefer you didn't partake in any drinking of alcohol.

Once you've unloaded the backline, set it all up, fine tuned everything, sold merchandise, handed out flyers, stripped the backline, packed it back in the van and massaged our HUGE egos, then, and ONLY then, can you have a drink...

Or you could just start on the booze as soon as we arrive like you did at the Ironworks!

foreveruntitled
20-Mar-08, 22:14
Best of luck to Jeid and co....

Hope a good night is had by all!

Jeid
20-Mar-08, 23:50
Thanks very much mate, cheers :)

Gleber2
03-Apr-08, 14:57
Can anyone tell me who did the PA for this gig and who was mixing? We were asked but couldn't do it.

theboss
03-Apr-08, 15:01
Can anyone tell me who did the PA for this gig and who was mixing? We were asked but couldn't do it.

Aye it was done by Limelight. Our sound was done by Craig Duncan from Limelight and HD had their own guy with them.

Gleber2
03-Apr-08, 15:44
Aye it was done by Limelight. Our sound was done by Craig Duncan from Limelight and HD had their own guy with them.
Cheers. Any comments on the sound. I've heard conflicting reports.

Jeid
03-Apr-08, 16:12
Honestly, the sound was superb.

theboss
03-Apr-08, 16:13
Cheers. Any comments on the sound. I've heard conflicting reports.

We had to shoot off after our set but I certainly had no complaints about our sound. The onstage sound was perfect and according to Ross from Crimson Tide, my little bro and Big Kev, we had a superb sound out front.

As I said, I didn't get to see Hayseed as we had to go, however, having played with them before I know how good their engineer is and would think that with the quality of system Limelight provided and his own superb ability that they'd of had nothing short of a great sound. Certainly sounded superb during soundcheck and Hayseed themselves had no complaints.