PDA

View Full Version : Driving

chocolatechip
17-Mar-08, 20:47
Hi there has anyone started driving yet? And who are you with? I am just wondering:D

taylor.4
18-Mar-08, 01:24
Hi there has anyone started driving yet? And who are you with? I am just wondering:DMy son has just started his driving lessons, he's with Marion Mackay MSM had his first lesson tonight and was fair impressed.

stretch
18-Mar-08, 11:08
Im learning with Adam Hendry, he is really good

chocolatechip
18-Mar-08, 11:22
can you let me tell his phone number please thanks

stretch
18-Mar-08, 11:28
I have pm'd you, hope it worked, im a newbie so just getting to grips with this

chocolatechip
18-Mar-08, 14:58
Thanks Stretch I have just got your pm and you did well sending it I shall ring him and I will let you now how you get on

Thumper
18-Mar-08, 15:11
My son has just booked with Brians school of motoring,hes quite new I think x

floyed
18-Mar-08, 15:18
I have had 4 lessons with Ace Driving very good and really enjoying it :D

chocolatechip
18-Mar-08, 15:50
I have just booked with Brian too, I hadn't heard of him until I looked on here and one other one I have looked can't take me on until June. But Brian can take me on in Aprill. Has anyone been with Brian yet? He seems to be very nice on the phone.

nikki
18-Mar-08, 17:35
I passed my test yesterday after less than 20 lessons with Francis Dunnet. Delighted to have passed my test, but think I'm probably gonna miss getting the crack with Francis on a Saturday morning now.:(

percy toboggan
18-Mar-08, 17:43
I started nigh on forty years ago and it often feels like I've never stopped.
If you are about to embark ... good luck !

I recall a 'pre-driving' course at my far sighted school when we were but fifteen. I sat entranced behind the wheel of a 1966 Triumph Herald...grinning widely as I piloted it around the playground. From that time I was hooked.

Even as a very wee boy Pop would let me turn our old Hillman Minx around in the cul-de-sac in which we lived...I'd spend hours alone sat in the lorries, or vans he'd sometimes bring home. Best viewed upon as a commuting / leisure pursuit than a vocation these days I feel....my Son would argue though.

Safe motoring to all young uns heading for their tests.

Fluff
18-Mar-08, 19:23
i am learning new driver school but i dont know how nationwide they are. got my test this week, eek!

chocolatechip
18-Mar-08, 19:37
Congratulations Nikki. Brian said too me it will be 42 sessions to get to test standard

obiron
18-Mar-08, 19:39
My son has just started his driving lessons, he's with Marion Mackay MSM had his first lesson tonight and was fair impressed.

thats who i did my driving lessons with. she was very good.

chocolatechip
18-Mar-08, 22:19
Who did you do your driving with Oribon? Any recommendations?

Big G
18-Mar-08, 22:22
Congratulations Nikki. Brian said too me it will be 42 sessions to get to test standard

:eek::eek: 42 sessions at £25 (roughly) each - good grief that's a LOT of money! £1125 (roughly!)

trix
18-Mar-08, 22:28
Safe motoring to all young uns heading for their tests.

an' e'...eh....no so young too, eh? :Razz

im wi pheonix.....he's actually on 'e org...ye can catch him as sketch...

pm him for details if ye want....

JamesMcVean
18-Mar-08, 22:38
Eric Gunn in Thurso is very good...:)

chocolatechip
19-Mar-08, 10:26
Some-one at my work told me that Eric is a fireman too a very paitent man to do those jobs.:D

Penelope Pitstop
19-Mar-08, 11:40
it will be 42 sessions to get to test standard

Don't panic, you may not need that many. (Daughter passed last year on just under 20 lessons.) If you have someone to take you driving outside your lessons it will help and save you some hard earned cash.;)