PDA

View Full Version : Minister query

molly
17-Mar-08, 14:21
hi,

A friend i have wants a minister for an important happy occasion. The one she had booked as just pulled out as has to go away. He has suggested Kenny Macleod a free church minister. I have never heard of him. Please could anyone let me know what he is like.

Thanks

Lavenderblue2
17-Mar-08, 17:06
Kenny Macleod the Free Church Minister is an extremely friendly, approachable man.

LB

Riffman
18-Mar-08, 01:06
Kenny's a nice chap, I suggest popping into the manse for a coffee and a chat to see if he can help your friend.

Its just next to the church on the left side looking at the front.

Fran
18-Mar-08, 03:05
I would highly recommend John Craw at Latheron. He is a very friendly and caring man , very helpful. You will have read about him in the paper recently for walking to Inverness to raise money for india where he then went to help the people there.

badger
18-Mar-08, 17:24
hi,

A friend i have wants a minister for an important happy occasion. The one she had booked as just pulled out as has to go away. He has suggested Kenny Macleod a free church minister. I have never heard of him. Please could anyone let me know what he is like.

Thanks

Just as a matter of interest, how much is your friend paying for this booking? I'm assuming she is not a member of any church or she would not be asking the question.

Big hughie
18-Mar-08, 17:50
I would highly recommend John Craw at Latheron. He is a very friendly and caring man , very helpful. You will have read about him in the paper recently for walking to Inverness to raise money for india where he then went to help the people there.

I cannot speak highly enough of John Craw ...Totally agree with you Fran
Beeg Hugheeeee