PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Suzanne - Dancing on Ice

mccaugm
16-Mar-08, 21:58
Well done to Suzanne...what a well deserved accolade...she was brilliant....sixes all the way. After Gareth went I rooted for her....:D

Amy-Winehouse
16-Mar-08, 22:05
Does that mean that Corrie will be back next Sunday night???? Im sorry but I hate D O I as much as Pop Idol & BB:confused

mccaugm
16-Mar-08, 22:08
No idea....I prefer DOI to all that PopStar nonsense....at least the stars learn a new skill.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Mar-08, 22:11
I thought Suzanne was brilliant.Her wee boyagee looked chuffed too.:D

Bobinovich
16-Mar-08, 22:33
Must admit to being gutted for Chris tho' - he's been consistently good throughout the competition and has only really been pipped by Suzanne over the last few weeks.

I don't think the flying suited him as much as it did the lassies (the latter looking graceful like fairies, compared to Chris' more acrobatic performance). However, not to detract from Suzanne getting 2 lots of 30 - she did brilliantly.

As an aside, we were flicking round Sky afterwards and found Jeff Wayne's musical version of 'War of the Worlds' about to start (channel 310 btw). Being a big fan of this particular musical I was intrigued - I didn't realise they'd done a live performance. I'm thoroughly enjoying it - a great Sunday nights' viewing.

candyfloss
16-Mar-08, 22:38
Suzanne did very well tonight, but i wanted Chris to win :(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Mar-08, 22:46
Must admit to being gutted for Chris tho' - he's been consistently good throughout the competition and has only really been pipped by Suzanne over the last few weeks.

I don't think the flying suited him as much as it did the lassies (the latter looking graceful like fairies, compared to Chris' more acrobatic performance). However, not to detract from Suzanne getting 2 lots of 30 - she did brilliantly.

As an aside, we were flicking round Sky afterwards and found Jeff Wayne's musical version of 'War of the Worlds' about to start (channel 310 btw). Being a big fan of this particular musical I was intrigued - I didn't realise they'd done a live performance. I'm thoroughly enjoying it - a great Sunday nights' viewing.

Go onto you tube Bob.A few classics from this musical."Forver Autumn",one aw the best songs ever written,musically and lyricattly.......lyricitely.......lyriciteley..... ...aye the lyrics ain't bad either.:lol:

Wellies
16-Mar-08, 23:14
Over all Chris was the much better skater. Shame it was not noticed. He was far more exciting to watch.

Bradcon
17-Mar-08, 09:24
I must say that I was backing Chris from the start, Suzanne skated well on the night, but Chris was by far the better skater, and I felt as the man had a lot more work to do. Gutted that he lost.:~(

cuddlepop
17-Mar-08, 12:32
I think the girsl had an unfair advantage with lastnights compulsory flying element.
Flying pig sprang to mind watching Chris.:eek:

Chris was so much fun to watch when he was able to "jump around" and if it could have been a free choice final he'd have won.
Lastnight was not his best.:~(

bobbyrussell09
17-Mar-08, 19:52
god i do hope they put corrie bk to a sunday,cant stand two eps on a friday mind u cant stand corrie full stop

obiron
17-Mar-08, 19:54
was gutted chris didnt win. he was my favourite.