PDA

View Full Version : immigration raid in wick town centre

angela5
09-Nov-05, 21:35
:confused: has anyone heard anything about what happened at k2 this morning??

coke77
09-Nov-05, 22:23
whats k2?!!!!!!

krieve
09-Nov-05, 22:27
Heard that someone was taken away in a helicopter. But thats more than likely just rumor .

angela5
09-Nov-05, 22:27
indian restaurant in bridge street

coke77
09-Nov-05, 22:28
Heard that someone was taken away in a helicopter. But thats more than likely just rumor .is the bridge st big enough for a helicpter

krieve
09-Nov-05, 22:30
It's the indian resturant in bridge street wick .And no the helicopter did'nt land in bridge street i heard it was up past the north school probably at the airport ha ha very funny . I did'nt say it was true .

caithpal
09-Nov-05, 23:18
Have you nothing better to do than look for something to gossip about? It's getting worse this message board. If it isn't people asking about car crashing they "heard" might have happened or people passing away and then being discussed on the board as happened last week, it is something else! Why don't you wait untilt the Groat is published on Friday and they you would surely know!

coke77
09-Nov-05, 23:20
Have you nothing better to do than look for something to gossip about? It's getting worse this message board. If it isn't people asking about car crashing they "heard" might have happened or people passing away and then being discussed on the board as happened last week, it is something else! Why don't you wait untilt the Groat is published on Friday and they you would surely know!and what about us poor folk that canna afford the groat

coke77
09-Nov-05, 23:22
oh!!!!! is that not what the message boards are for....passing on and trying to gather information,however useless some others may think it is.

twee dledum
09-Nov-05, 23:22
I wonder who started that gossip, Caithpal.

krieve
09-Nov-05, 23:27
why buy the paper when you here it here first

angela5
09-Nov-05, 23:41
:p was only asking, i've seen a lot worse on here,

twee dledum
09-Nov-05, 23:43
Aye, your quite right geezer. I'v seen people post things on here a lot
worse than that. Cant see what the problem is.:confused:

scorrie
10-Nov-05, 13:11
:confused: has anyone heard anything about what happened at k2 this morning??

Maybe nothing in it, the Police quite often have an Indian TAKEAWAY without much comment being passed.

pedromcgrory
10-Nov-05, 15:01
safest way is to look at www.hi-ways.org for local information it is pretty stupid no offence, to ask here ,as so many people have rumours to go bye and you will end up feeling stupid, when you answer something that you have heard that aint true ,well i would anyway .

zappster
10-Nov-05, 18:08
Being a local that works away from home I find the rumor mill on this board splendid for keeping me up to date with what's happening (or not)& sometimes I know more than the family back home!!LONG MAY IT CONTINUE..

angela5
10-Nov-05, 20:07
well said, places are always full of gossip, wether by mouth or posting it here. if some don't like gossip (hard to imagine) they should not reply.

peedie man
11-Nov-05, 14:12
seems the rumour is true read the groat

angela5
11-Nov-05, 18:56
Have you nothing better to do than look for something to gossip about? It's getting worse this message board. If it isn't people asking about car crashing they "heard" might have happened or people passing away and then being discussed on the board as happened last week, it is something else! Why don't you wait untilt the Groat is published on Friday and they you would surely know!

:D seems i was right after all:p

marion
11-Nov-05, 20:27
well said, places are always full of gossip, wether by mouth or posting it here. if some don't like gossip (hard to imagine) they should not reply.

Guess I'm among the guilty on this one.